Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #1

Last Sunday in November daily

Wow.....................looks ike November is going out in a big way weather wise.

GOOD MORNING to you all. I was sat here deciding between abacon sarnie or crumpets with marmite for brekkie and have decided on crumpets and marmite and a bacon sarnie for brunch. Having roast pork for dinner and off out with friends later tonight.

Right off to get the crumpets on the go and then back here to see if anyone is up...................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
25-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #2

Re: Last Sunday in November daily

We're up!
Sounds like you've got a nice day planned Kazz, have a good one! In answer to yesterday's thread, I got the guinea pigs little fleece sleeping bags from a lovely lady who has a [Sys edit: Contains pet forums] page and they absolutely love them. I usually have to tempt them out with cucumber in the mornings as they are so snug! They have fleece blankets in the hutch too rather than hay.
We are having a new bed delivered today, to use as a guest bed now we have a spare room so will be waiting in for that but no other plans although I'm sure we'll still be very busy playing/tidying up after playing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #3

Morning Kazz, Morning PL!!! I just love the thought of guinea pigs in sleeping bags - any chance of a photo Liz??? Some years ago I bought a sort of sleeping bag, fleecy lined for any cat that would like it, but no-one did. I think it's now up in the attic, I must dig it out and see if it has any takers. Kizzy is keen to go under blankets, so she might like it.

Blue sky here, but cold and windy. OH will be taking Monty to agility training later, not sure if I will be going to watch, may just be too cold for me!

I'm having a bit of a struggle with one part of my family history - can't seem to find evidence for basic things that I already thought I knew! So may be tussling with that a bit before emailing a third cousin who's a bit of an expert!

There's a big Schnauzer walk in Hyde Park today, so if you happen to be up that way you may hear them!!!

Have a good day folks. As Kazz says, last Sunday in November. It's been a "strong" month.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #4

hello everyone,
lucky little g pigs PL having their own sleeping bags.
Angie, hope you get you're familt history sorted, i know Howard was unable to verify certain things that he had been told about his family.
Karen, never tried Marmite on crumpits, sounds good.
We took Chris and a friend of his to do some christmas shopping, they managed to get a few things and i got cards so i can start writing them soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #5

Marmite on crumpets is lovely it falls down the holes...... Just off out see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #6

Have fun