Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #1

Calm Friday

Morning folks! It is very calm this morning here after the horrid gales of last night and surprisingly, still a few leaves sticking fiercely to their twigs. I hope that you are all safe and not blown away?

My gardening man is here again this morning, finishing up the new raised beds. I wondered about naming the beds, rather than calling them 1 and 2 ..... any ideas? William and Mary spring to mind, but what about naming them after ancestors ........ hmmmmmmm, maybe I need to get out more!

Coming to the closing chapters of my third really good 99p Kindle Deal read. I will post recommendations on the book thread.

Have a good day everyone and please give special Calm Friday cuddles to all your Catsey felines!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #2

Re: Calm Friday

Hello everyone! Leaves have been blown into neat piles in the garden but I don't think I'll get to them before the anticipated rain tomorrow.

Lots of big branches and some trees down up near the boys' school yesterday (school's right out in the countryside) so had to take some detours. Wasn't best pleased that some idiot coming the other way on a dark lane was so far over onto my side that he smashed drivers' wing mirror. Just what I needed

Looking forward to the weekend as I'm (as usual) exhausted by the time it's Friday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #3

afternoon Angie, Yola and all to follow. Sorry to hear about you're smashed wing mirror, how annoying.
Had a very demanding but enjoyable morning at work.
Got some washing doing and am going to sort out some dolls to take to the fair next week.
Back later....................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #4

Evening all

Off to work shortly. REALLY terrible weather here sounds like everywhere yesterday.

Yola thats a shame about the wing mirror you'd have thought by now someone would have designed a mirror frame or bracket that bends not snaps.

Have a good evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #5

evening everyone. Not long back from dinner, we went to the chinese buffet place near us for dinner. yum Just relaxing tonight as im working tomorrow then going to OHs folks on sunday to pick the secret santa hope you all have a lovely weekend