Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
02-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #11

Re: Some of some my cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Your new phone's done a super job! Lovely to see most of the crew; that last pic of Anakin, the one just before Vitaani, I think looks very much like Kizzy, don't you? The expression? And Vitaani looks so much like Onyx .......
Thank you DM, it's funny you should say that as I think Kizzy looks a lot like my old Tabs did in some pictures and sometimes I look at Anakin and he is her absolute double, think she was there when I got that wee boy I really do. That's the reason I couldn't walk away as it took my back 16 years, he was her double as a wee baby. ANd I do think Vitaani looks like Onyx too. She's a tiny wee cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Lovely pics and very clear. They are all gorgeous but Anakin in the box does it for me!
Thank you! He has taken a liking to that box, I daren't move it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Great pictures random! Love all the pictures of my handsome nephew Anakin - he does have that intense gaze that Kizzy gives sometimes, as Eileen spotted. He is GORGEOUS. Please give him an extra special cuddle from his Auntie Angie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hope you and Anakin won't mind - I've copied a couple of his photos to my Catsey cats folder!
Thank you Angie, Anakin will be pleased you liked his pics as i'm sure he did extra posing especially! You can save any of his pics anytime. I will give him a special cuddle when I get home later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #12

ANd I do think Vitaani looks like Onyx too. She's a tiny wee cat.

Onyx was a small cat too. I suspect she only weighed about 5 - 5 1/2 pounds.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
05-08-2009, 02:06 PM   #13

Your kitties must all be models - they are all so beautiful & take such good photos
Thank you for sharing their photos - always enjoy seeing your kitty crew

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
10-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #14

They are all such lovely pics of gorgeous looking cats, I think my fav pics are of Anakin in the box and with your son Myles, you can just see what a little animal lover he is.