Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #11

Re: Sunday's Thread

Hi all,
Having a bit of an odd day today, have really painful toothache which kept me awake most of the night but I've found it really difficult to relax because I feel like I still have so much to sort out before we go away
Alternating between tears and manic cleaning! My mum has just picked up Kindly who'll be staying with them while we're away (I can't trust anyone else to look after her with her numerous conditions) and it really upset me, even though I'll see her in a week! Oh dear, well work tomorrow then hopefully I can relax for a week!
(sorry for the rambling!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #12

The sun is out at last! It's been raining on and off all day so haven't been able to do anything in the garden still, we've got rising temperatures next week folks, so make sure you enjoy it while it lasts!

Cassie has sleeping for most of the day, but she is outdoors now chasing and jumping up at anything that flies Thankfully she hasn't yet discovered that next doors fish are out of 'hibernation' and are happily swimming at the top of the pond once again..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Yola: hope you have a lovely lunch; didn't you mention that pub before; sounds familiar..
I DID yes!! And we had a lovely time, thanks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #14

Had a lovely time with Charlie and her mum It's was great to have a cuppa and a natter, hope she enjoys the snooker final this evening

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
Hi all,
Having a bit of an odd day today, have really painful toothache which kept me awake most of the night but I've found it really difficult to relax because I feel like I still have so much to sort out before we go away
Will you manage to get to see the dentist before you go away PL? Don't like the idea of you going off on your holiday with toothache.

Catsey Veteran

04-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Will you manage to get to see the dentist before you go away PL? Don't like the idea of you going off on your holiday with toothache.
No! I rang my dentist yesterday and they said to come in on Tuesday morning but we leave at 5am on Tuesday! It's my wisdom tooth coming through,still! It eases with Nurofen so I'll be packing a supply. Thank you for thinking of me though, I'm just a big whiner!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #17

Quote:
No! I rang my dentist yesterday and they said to come in on Tuesday morning but we leave at 5am on Tuesday! It's my wisdom tooth coming through,still! It eases with Nurofen so I'll be packing a supply. Thank you for thinking of me though, I'm just a big whiner!
I hope it behaves while you're in New York! Is this your first trip there?

Catsey Veteran

04-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #18

Yep, never been to America before, although OH has been to Florida. Can't wait!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Yep, never been to America before, although OH has been to Florida. Can't wait!
Wonderful! There are so many things to see: Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Metropolitan Museum. MOMA, the Cloisters...oh, I could go on and on! But I know you've probably picked out the sights you want to see. And restaurants!!! And shopping...the dollar is down! Do you have tickets to any shows?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #20

Quote:

Ouch but sure you will be fine think none tooth achey thoughts.....I will start a chant for you...........

"Tooth ache, tooth ache go away come again in a months day"

Have a good holiday.