Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #1

Sunday's Thread

Well - I did it, signed up to the gym yesterday No going back now!

Today, OH is on kiddie duty as I will be heading off for a girlie lunch with 2 old schoolfriends in the lovely Pot Kiln pub in deepest west Berkshire! It's a brilliant place, lovely location and superb food - owned by Mike Robinson who has done some TV work in the past.

I just hope the weather holds out!

Have a nice Sunday one and all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #2

Re: Sunday's Thread

Morning Yola, morning all!

Overcast but mild here, hopefully I can get the washing dry before any rain arrives...

Nothing much planned for today bar the usual tasks.

Yola
~ well done on joining the gym, hope you enjoy it and get the results you are hoping for
Hope you enjoy your lunch with your old schoolfriends, sounds like a lovely place..

Have a great day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #3

Morning all, just woken up

Going to pop to town to get some scales as ours have broken, might get some bodyfat ones

Then doing some gardening and then going out to dinner at my OH's sisters which should be nice.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #4

Well had nice day yesterday, bit of a hicup first but nothing major all well. It was nice to see Kelly and the other ladies, they work hard and it was enjoyable.

Hope your washing is fine Mags. Did you get the plants you wanted yesterday, what are you planning?
Yola I hope you enjoy your meal and the company it sounds like a nice place.

Have a good day all its raining here on and off and I need to get myself into gear......but can't really be bothered.

The hall/landing and staircase are finished so are the bedrooms including the new furniture. Considering starting on the kitchen dinning room now. Just not sure what to do with it...

But should concentrate on the garden I've done little to nothing so far this year, apart from tidy and a bit of planting.

Emma sounds like a nice day, what are you doing in the garden?
Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #5

Morning all, nice day here but small light showers on and off. The horses are out now for the summer, so no more mucking out for a while! Just waiting for Charlie and her mum to pop in, will be good to catch up

Hope everyone has a relaxing Bank Holiday weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #6

#Hi Karen,

Just some weeding and general clearing up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #7

good afternoon all, ive just had to go n do a bit of freezer shopping, had a bit of an incident with my freezer, not sure if it was me or the electricans who turned the freezer off. so a whole freezer full of food gone to waste. managed to salvage a bit but i was so upset.
its nice n warm here but overcast, hay fevers kicked in now, sore eyes. ive even got a dress on, (one of the few that fit me )
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #8

Afternoon all. Had short sleep between night shifts, now getting the work done. Animals and OH fast asleep, having a lazy w/e; alright for some. I'm geting things sorted for our trip abroad next week..., packing, paperwork, etc.
Have a good holiday everyone, hope the weather is pleasant wherever you are

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #9

Hello all!

Muggy and overcast here. Not a bit of blue anywhere in the sky.

Enjoyed the quiz last night - hope I didn't show myself up! Not a single point though I did get 2 questions right - not quick enough! Went through the questions this morning with OH who thought they were all exceedingly good questions, which they were. Well researched Elaine! It's amazing the mileage some of the quiz questions have had over the weeks.

Got up late and just having a relaxing day with roast beef later! Looking forward to that and hope it'll be a tasty joint.

Merlin has eaten a whole sachet of food this morning and was looking for more, but ole greedy guts will just have to wait a while. Give him too much at once and it all comes back again (sorry!)

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #10

Afternoon, ladies! Sunny and 18 degrees here, but a brisk Northwest wind makes it feel cooler. To the market for goodies for dinner tonight - salmon cake, fresh peas!! - then a bit of yard work. The tomatoes and scallions are looking good; haven't put the basil or hot peppers out yet, they're still a bit small...too easy for the wretched squirrel to dig up!!

BM: what a shame about the freezer!
Angie: lovely that Merlin's appetite is good today....
Yola: hope you have a lovely lunch; didn't you mention that pub before; sounds familiar..
Kazz: glad you ha a good day...the decorating seems to be coming along wonderfully...

Have a nice day.....