Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #1

Daily Thread/ Friday

Morning all,

Jerry has just done a wee!!!!! yay!!!
Am of into town later for the CP neuturing compaign,then work tonight.
Gorgeous weather here today,hopefully it will hold out all day.
Hope you all have a great day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-05-2008, 08:42 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/ Friday

Morning Erin, morning all!

Good boy Jerry, I hope he will be back to normal soon after that, Erin..

It's a beautiful sunny day here this morning, not a cloud in the sky, hope this is the start of better weather..

Not much planned for today, taking things easy as I didn't feel too good last night.

Hope you have sunshine where you are, enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #3

Heavy skies today so I'm expecting rain Still in my PJs as I'm at home with Sebi, who's being a real dear this morning. We've just been waving at the dustmen (him not me), and I'm about to try and do my exercise tape (toddler permitting)

During the afternoon the clock mender is coming with the mechanism for our long case clock - yippee!! After a year we're finally getting it back! I had to use the money I'd set aside for it to repair the boiler last year so the poor bloke has had to wait all this time to get paid Thankfully my extra bits of copywriting money means I can start sorting little bits like this out

Have a nice Friday all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-05-2008, 10:12 AM   #4

Hello all.
It's a mixed sort of day. Catching up on cleaning and home stuff. Then visiting a friend for coffee this pm. Checking emails from overseas at the mo, have to get a chance to reply some time today.
Good luck with the workout Yola
Off to an antiques fair tomorrow, hope the showers stay away, will pack my wellies in case.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
02-05-2008, 11:26 AM   #5

Morning,
Glad Jerry's had a wee Erin! Had the morning off so I've started my packing and done some housework-got caught in a shower while out with the dog but it's sunny again now.
Going to have a spot of lunch then off to work!
xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #6

Hello all! Lovely sunny day here - and quite warm. MIL is sitting out in the sun. OH is recovering from his golf yesterday and not complaining too much!

The plants I planted yesterday are all sitting up and taking notice, so that's a good sign!

So glad Jerry's done a wee. Merlin had deposited a large poo in the litter tray this morning! I was thinking about giving him some lactulose today if he hadn't "performed" - so it's "good boy" all round!

Hope you're feeling a bit better Mags? Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #7

Hi! Some sun and already 21 degrees and 28 predicted by afternoon: lovely to be warm again! Small geraniums were on sale at the market today for $1.00 each, so picked up two for the porch steps; a nice peach color. And planted scallions this morning; the tomatoes that I put in yesterday are looking good. Leia had two very very loose poos yesterday; had me a bit worried, but she seems fine today, eating well and nothing in the box but a pee so far..... the things we talk about here....

PoshPuss: antiques fair; how lovely! I can spend hours at one
Mags: sorry you're a bit under the weather..

Hope all have a nice day.....