Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #1

Daily thread- Wednesday

Morning all.
It's cold and raining but promises to get better. I hope so. I'm doing my postnatal rounds today and hate hopping in and out of the car wet to the skin.
Posh has been delighted with the 5 new cushions I have bought for the sofa and chair in the living room. She has already managed to scag and ruin the embroidery on one of them and decided they will make good fighting opponents
See you later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
30-04-2008, 08:30 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread- Wednesday

morning, it pouring down here, and the two horrors are out in it some where, no doubt they will come in soaked. then ill have the lets run around the bungalow soaking wet with mummy chasing me with the towel game (if u get my drift) they are convinced im going to pill them when the towel comes out.
just waiting to see if the kitchen fitters coming to grout the tiles.its almost finished, decorated yesterday. looks lovely n bright now
hope the rain stops im off out shopping soon
have a good day all.
btw i put a great pic up of reggie in the photo comp.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
30-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #3

Been walking the goats again today, great fun! They love to go out and we've made the most of the warm weather. Had to give them a bit of a wash as they were quite smelly.
Off into town in a little while, last minute things for the holiday as I'm working up until we go.
Going to go look at Reggie's picture now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #4

Afternoon everyone! Weatherwise, today seems much the same as yesterday, overcast and with heavy rain showers. Not so much wind though and it probably isn't as cold.

This morning OH and I went to B&Q to get some bits and bobs, including some new curtain rails for the snug come spare room. Some while ago, I did get a lady round to give me a quote for new curtains, but unfortunately they were just too expensive, so I am going with the old curtains as a temporary measure, but at least I shall have new curtain poles!

I am again here whilst eating my apple! Next stop photo comp to look at Reggie's picture!

Anyone know if the quiz is happening tonight??? Kazz???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-04-2008, 02:20 PM   #5

Afternoon all, thanks so much for sending your rain up here!!! been belting down all morning, although stopped now and the sun is coming out....
Got the Airport run today, that takes up best part of the afternoon, then back to Catsey tonight for the quiz....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #6

Up at 6am to do my exercise tape. Sadly no noticable reduction in the baby belly yet (20 months on and I'm STILL blaming the little one ). Only my 3rd day on the regime though so early days.

As a result I'm flagging a bit and cant' concentrate on my writing (hence a Catsey break).

It's been raining all day which is a shame as Myshka's gagging to get outside

About to get an emailing sent out to our entire client database announcing our Earthrace venture!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #7

Sunny here with black clouds looming!

Went to the Garden Centre this morning to make a start on my plants....still have loads more to get though!

Is Kazz quiz mistress tonight?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #8

Is Kazz quiz mistress tonight?

Think so Mags, she will be on later hopfully...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
30-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #9

Afternoon all

Nasty day here again
Have been looking at cars today,ive decided its about time I got my driving done,Im hoping to pursuade my father to put me on his insurance so that he can take me out in his car
Have my mom coming round in a mo,she really not well at all,she has a viral lung infection,her heating is broke at home so she is coming round here for a bath and some warmth!!

Hope your all having a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #10

Afternoon!~ Sunny but unseasonable here: 11 degrees. But supposed to warm up tomorrow; I hope to set the tomatoes outside finally. Did my usual market run, and some pruning in the yard: got a new pair of pruning shears and had to try them out... new toy syndrome...must use!

Erin: sorry to hear about your mom; hope she's better soon.
Pinklizzy: did you ever think goat washing would be in your job description?
BM: that pic is hilarious!!

Hope to see you at the quiz tonight; have a good day all.....