Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2008, 08:19 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Monday

Good morning all on this nice sunny day!

I'm off into town soon with my daughter for some retail therapy and some lunch. It seems ages since we've done this so I'm quite looking forward to it..

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-04-2008, 08:21 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Monday

Morning Mags, morning all, we have rain this morning, but hopfully will clear up later, got the trolley dash this morning!!!Hoping to get out in the garden later....
Have a good day everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-04-2008, 08:41 AM   #3

Morning all, overcast here atm, hoping it brightens later! I have Em off school as she has complained of toothache over the weekend, just waiting for the dentist to open to see if they can see her

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-04-2008, 09:42 AM   #4

It's still sunny here, but I fear not for long . . . Am ever so busy today as got 2 calls on Friday to say a couple of copywriting projects are kicking off so need to pedal on those! Also got my CP press releases to get out as the neutering campaign kicks off in May.

After trying (and failing miserably) to get into my white combat trousers over the weekend I have decided that a regime of diet and exercise is in order. Have started with the exercise DVD, but will also be joining a gym where they have pilates/yoga classes too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #5

good afternoon all. had the electricians in finished off the sockets. now the decorator is here, so yet again ive got 1/2 my kitchen in the front room. hopefully it should be done 2morow.
its my daughters 21st 2morow so we are having a family meal tonight at a local pub. so im going to get there early n snag a smashing table. got loads of stuff to decorate the area so im hoping she will be speaking to me after. but im wondering what she will say when she sees the baby pics we enlarged n laminated LOL
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #6

Hello all! Sorry to hear about your daughter Fran - hope you manage to get her in to see the dentist. Toothache is really miserable!

Hope your daughter's 21st goes well tonight boys mum and that you havn't embarrassed her too much with those photos!!!

We've had heavy rain off and on here this morning and it's grey, windy and cold! More washing today and tidying up. Trying (without any success so far) to get OH to start bringing stuff down from the loft so I can sort it out. Really want to get all the rubbish and stuff cleared out (+ all the builders' debris from last year!) before it gets too hot up there!

Good luck with getting into those trousers Yola - good for you with your resolutions - perhaps Catsey ought to have a section for encouraging peeps with their losing weight hopes - I'd join! (Have you seen how much it costs to join Weightwatchers online?)

Have a good day today everyone, whatever you're doing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #7

Angie - EmmaG had a weight-loss thread going, mainly ATKINS-based as I remember because the diet worked very well for her. I did Atkins for a bit a few years ago and was amazed at the difference! I think this time I will do something similar, maybe the South Beach Diet which is based on the principle of low-GI.

If I have time tonight I'll have a look at starting something in the appropriate section.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #8

"Heavy rain off and on, grey, windy and cold"...that description fits the weather here to a T! Yucky day, slept late, skipped the market run completely. Been sorting thru clothes: some to donate to charity and some to just throw out! Been putting that job off, thought a gloomy day like this was perfect for it: not tempted to be in the garden.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
28-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #9

Hi all, actually quite warm and sunny here for a change. We had some very odd patients today-two pygmy goat kids that have eaten some rhododenron leaves (very toxic) and are feeling very poorly. We put them in a walk-in kennel as they are both on drips, poor little things. Never had to put a goat on a drip before.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #10

Hi, it's bright and sunny now but very cold in the wind.
Had some nasty showers earlier.
Hope those goats get well soon PL, poor things, rhodedendron bushes are lovely to look at but I bet they caused some bad belly aching