Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning all, it a beautiful day here, no chance of a lie in coz the kitties wanted out to play.
Had a good night last night but there were a few times that I could have fell out with my mother, I bit my tongue though
No hangover, despite the amount of booze I threw over my neck.
Graham seems to think that some one has shouted or smacked Eva as she seems a little nervous. I dont think so though coz no one really uses the back garden, unless the guy from next door has. She is still sulking with me a little but is coming round.

Have a fab day all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning!
Been having a lazy morning so far, then hitting the shops of Telford with my mum and sister. Retail therapy!
Glad the party was good Elaine, hope Eva feels better soon.
Have a great day everyone! L x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
27-04-2008, 10:06 AM   #3

Morning!

It's not such a nice-looking day here, very dull and I've just heard some thunder, good job I did the gardening yesterday as I think it's going to get very wet later on.

All I've got planned for today is reading the paper and then watching the Grand Prix this afternoon. Oo-er more thunder and it's very dark outside now. Hope you're all having better weather this Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
27-04-2008, 10:06 AM   #4

Morning Elaine,PL, all

Elaine you have pinched our lovely weather,its grey and raining here today.
Glad you hada good night last night and that you are not suffering for it today. Poor Eva wonder whats wrong with her,sending her lots of kisses xxxx
Not much planned for today,may just have a pj/duvet day,i have to prepare myself for work tomorrow,not going to be easy after 2 weeks off.
Hope you all have a good day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-04-2008, 10:10 AM   #5

Morning everyone!

Overcast and mild, hope the washing will dry before it rains

Not much happening here today, probably a nice lazy day..

Elaine ~ glad the party went ok, well done for biting your tongue on their special day!
Hope the Diva will be back to her usual self soon - I expect she's missing Erin!

PL
~ enjoy your Retail Therapy!

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

27-04-2008, 10:14 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Morning everyone!

Overcast and mild, hope the washing will dry before it rains

Not much happening here today, probably a nice lazy day..

Elaine ~ glad the party went ok, well done for biting your tongue on their special day!
Hope the Diva will be back to her usual self soon - I expect she's missing Erin!

PL
~ enjoy your Retail Therapy!

Enjoy your day!

Me too Mags

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #7

That'll be the answer then Erin get your skinny butt back up here pronto!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-04-2008, 10:52 AM   #8

What started off as a brightish morning has turned to black skies and lots of thunder. Rain's easing a bit now though. Not much outside play for the little ones today (nor the cats).

Myshka's been outside without his harness for 2 days now and he only made one brief excusion through the trellis into the driveway. The rest of the time he stayed close by.

Not sure what we're up to today; but going to see if there is any coverage of Earthrace (the space-age bio-boat that we're involved with) today as she sets off from Spain on her round the world speed attempt. 2 of my staff are down there on the launch hooley - we got the invite, but as we did the new year party on the boat, we decided it'd be nice for the 2 girls to go instead

Catsey Veteran

27-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
That'll be the answer then Erin get your skinny butt back up here pronto!
Not quite so skinny after all the food i ate up there

Ill have a look at flights in a mo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
27-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #10

morning all..it's almost 5am here and i'm nearly heading to bed...LOL (night shift people). things have been calming down here..looks like our refi is going through *knock on wood* that has been causing stress lately..just signed the loan docs friday morning so hopefully nothing pops up at the last moment. this will hopefully free up the money and my OH is actually enjoying his day off..we bought some fruit trees yesterday and planted them in the yard, played with the kids, watched a movie..no stress..hope the weekend will continue this way...getting warmer here..60s to 70s..thinking of buying some fabric for "the boys" room to make curtains (anyone a fan of winnie the pooh?)...anyway, hope you all have a good one.
tink