Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #1

Daily thread - Saturday

I'm up bright and early for a Saturday, trying out the new ISP and email addy. I have to 'connect' with all my cyber buds again
Weather is dull but mild at the mo. expecting it to cheer up later. Off to town to do some shoppin later then plan to sort out clothes to take away on hols. Off to Gran Canaria on May 10 so if anyone has been there before please LMK what you think of it
Had a restful night, both Posh and Bron slept like babes.
Hope your doggie is ok PL and that Erin got a good nights sleep after her stressful day.
C u all l8er

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
26-04-2008, 08:15 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Saturday

Morning. I haven't been posting much recently. All is well here. I'm at work - but just leaving for home now. Asda delivering my shopping later and then we are off to a quiz night in aid of Guide Dogs this evening and the girls are off for a sleepover at my sisters. Need to clean out the chicken pen today at some point & find time to play with the kittens.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
26-04-2008, 08:54 AM   #3

Morning all

I am hoping it is the last day theat the plasterers are here. They are doing the walls today and then I will have to blast the whole house.

It looks cloudy here but it is warm and may brighten up.

Bought lots and lots of clothes yesterday for my hols in 1th May, so I'm all excited now.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #4

I've already done 2 washloads, thanks to the cats! I didn't mean to get up early, it is Saturday after all, but Molly and Jason are used to the alarm-clock going off at 6.30 during the week and felt that I ought to get up at that time today too. Perhaps it's because it is such a beautiful, bright morning that they didn't want me to miss any of it. Looks like I'll have everything finished in record time today, gardening later.

Hope the weather is equally good wherever you are, have a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #5

Well I should have been at work, but got called in at 10.55 last night, the chap Neil who runs the night shif and his wife are expecting their second baby and she went into labour early. A fortnight early, and last night was the only night we did not have someone else on ...so I got called into work.......at 6.15 this morning. Harry was born weighing 7lb 3oz. Mother & Baby are fine, Dad is collaspsed in a heap (his description, but overjoyed)
So in work tomorrow. I did not have to work all night just till 3 when Martin (other night crew manager came in) so have the day for pottering.

Just had freshly baked bread and boiled eggs....YUMMY.

Tess (the dog) is a little quiet has been for a couple of days not sure if anything is wrong ts not like her will keep an eye on her. In her puppyhood my diagnosis would have been she eaten somthing she collects snails........YUK....have to see obvious checks seem fine; nose cold, drinking, eating, playing in no obvious pain but something is not right.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-04-2008, 09:45 AM   #6

Well well well. Update
Friday last week sent off for a new driving licence, mine went through the wash...............and after a year I thought better get this sorted.
So sent off last Friday. This morning received new licence paper and photo licence now thats quick. Say they got it Monday morning, soonest they do not work weekends. they processed it and have it to me in 5 working day sys up to 3 weeks on their website.

Karen

PS My picture makes me look like a criminal and a miserable one at that. LOL

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #7

Morning all, lovely warm day here Just off to the horses, not much else planned

Have a great weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #8

Morning all, just back from the hairdressers, its my parents golden wedding aniversary today, so big party tonight
Currently raining here and looks grey and bleak, kinda hoping it brightens up later.
Got a fair bit of housework to catch up on, did very little while Erin was here, which was nice but I now need to catch up
Got to go and help decorate the hall for the party later too.
Eva and Bernie are currently sat on the window looking out on the rain, those kitties dont like wet paws

Erin, I hope Jerry has come back in and that you are well rested now.
Kazz, I hope Tess picks up, could she be running a wee temperature?
Smudgeley, get that chicken coop cleaned asap and have fun playing with the kittens.
Have a good day every one, hope the weather is better for you all, than it is here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
26-04-2008, 11:45 AM   #9

good morning (just) was out last night, so tired n achey today. NO NOT HUNGOVER (dont drink/cant drink)
my kitchen is almost done, can use it now, so done 2 lots of washing, glorious outside today (ideal washing weather ) put lots of stuff away. so my bedrooms clear. got lots of space in the front room again
the boys are more relaxed they where very good. reggie only escaped out the front a couple of times. he dont know his way around the front. ronnie does ok.
so off to do a bit of shopping shortly.
have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #10

Hello everyone!

I hope that you and your parents have a wonderful party tonight Elaine! Golden anniversary - wooohoo - do tell them that 26th April is a fine day to get married as I know - it's mine and my hubby's 24th today too!!!!

Oh, and just saw the first pair of swallows of the season here this morning - has anyone else seen any yet?

Have a lovely day everyone and hope to see at least some of you at the quiz tonight