Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #11

Re: Friday's Thread

Awww, Mags, that's exactly what I was thinking .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
25-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #12

Hi everyone, just back from the supermarket-got to work tomorrow so doing our big shop today although I wasn't really concentrating so not sure if I've actually bought anything we needed!
Took my dog into work for x-rays today-she's got a massive heart murmur and periodically gets pleural effusion (fluid in the lungs) so we x-ray her every 6 months or so but today, although her lungs were clear we picked up spondylosis in her spine, where the vertebrae have begun to fuse together. Poor girl must have been in some pain for a while, though she never shows any signs of it
Gave her some hills i/d as a treat, it's seriously her favourite food, strange girl! So she'll now be on another two tablets (as well as the three drugs for her heart failure) every day, but anything to make sure she's ok.
Anyway, off to bed soon, exhausted!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #13

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog ....
Hope you have a restful night' sleep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #14

Very sorry to hear about your dog PL and welcome back PP! Hope your new ISP is up to scratch. Perhaps we'll see you at the quiz tomorrow night?