Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #1

Friday's Thread

Lovely, warm and sunny here today. Already had a scamper round the garden with Sebi who's currently cooling his heels in his cot as he threw the mother of all tantrums just now!

Cats have had an airing; Myshka's getting used to the harness and seems to love it outside - Alex, are you sure he was indoor-only?? I'll try and get some pics next time I take him out.

Waiting for the service engineer to come and look at my cooker. It's over 10 years old but it's one of those lovely aluminium SMEG ones. Things are dropping off it left, right and centre (well, it IS Italian ), but I'd rather see if it can be repaired than get a new one as it acually still cooks well.

This afternoon I'm off to have the formal assessment on Sebi at Dominik's school so he can enter the pre-nursery in September. I just hope he doesn't trash the head's office (or barf on her carpet like Dominik did at his assessment)

That's it for me - off to recover stroppy-knickers from his cot

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
25-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #2

Re: Friday's Thread

Morning Yola, Morning everyone. Just up, Eva wouldnt let me sleep any longer . She and Bernie are now out in the garden chasing pidgeons. Erin is still sleeping. She has bought so much for her animals that we have had to pack her clothes into a box and will post it today . Trying to think of some where nice to take her for lunch before going to the airport .
Its a lovely day today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-04-2008, 10:21 AM   #3

Yola throwing up on the ehads carpet did nothing to scupper Dominik's chances, so imagine the head will be grateful to have Domi stropps and all.

Hope the first aid for the cooker goes well.

Elaine, best of luck getting Erin and her paraphenalia on the plane........hope she has a safe journey where ever you go for lunch stay away from alchol or you'll be posting Erin home.

Have a good day all off to the hospital taking Mom for a check up on her "swallowing" problem.
See you all soon.

Take care have a good day Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-04-2008, 10:43 AM   #4

Morning yola, dull and overcast weather here, hope it brightens later! Our puppy has her second jabs this afternoon, other than that, not much planned.

Yola - I hope Sebi's assessment goes well

Have a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #5

Morning all! I have Hayley at home today as she was up all night with tummy pains, docs just said to monitor her this morning, but she seems a lot better now. I on the other hand am dead on my feet due to lack of sleep lol.

Yola, as far as I know he was indoors only, unless they let him out in the garden when they were outside.

Bit drizzly here, and cant go anywhere anyway because of madam muck, so no plans. Hope all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
25-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #6

afternoon all. our kitchen is 90% done so will be putting the fridge n freezer in situ later on. but a huge clean up will be needed first. its all dusty in there. sawdust ect. (yuk) off out tonight. meeting my daughter for a pre-birthday drinks. shes having a demons n angels party at a club, some how i dont think id go into there. so a drink or 2 in a pub then off home
the boys are alot happier they are used to all the comings and goings now. reggies tucked up asleep in the wardrobe.
ronnie had me up at 5-30 to go out this morning (grrrrrrr) so im tired. no chance of a nap tho too much to do.
hope everyones day is going well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #7

Hi all! Cloudy and mild here, 20 degrees, may rain this afternoon. Nothing new, just to the bank and market and turned over the soil in the new vegetable bed to dislodge some weeds. And found a tiny catnip seedling there, far from the mother plant; moved it to another place! Leia says you cannot have too many catnip plants...

Yola: I must have missed the barfing story! Hope all goes well with Sebi ...
BM: woo hoo, kitchen almost finished!
Kazz: hope all goes well with your mom's visit....
Alex:
hope your girlie feels better and maybe you can get a nap..

Have a nice day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #8

Afternoon everybody! Tea time here (although I'm actually having a ginger wine at the mo - explain later!) and it's overcast and a bit gloomy here. Not been very nice weatherwise today but no rain.

Tomorrow is out 24th Wedding Anniversary and so we went out to lunch together (on our own!). Had a lovely meal and have come home absolutely stuffed, hence the ginger wine as a digestif!!!

MIL was left at home alone but we were in two minds as to whether we should. This morning she started saying "When I'm settled I'm going to get a dog!" My OH asked her if she would take it for a walk twice a day, rain, show etc. - oh yes she said I've done it before. Yes Mum you have but you can't walk around the house now without a stick and grabbing hold of things. Later she started on again about packing her things and going home. She's lived here now for two and a half years. We just had to grit out teeth and go out. Ah well!

Hope everyone's day goes well and hope you enjoy your daughter's birthday drinks tonight boys mum - glad to hear your kitchen is nearly finished!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #9

hELLO MY LOVELIES! I'M BACK! I've misse you all.
Now I have a new ISP I hope I can stay online without too much hassel.
Great news while I'm been away.... KEVIN IS BACK. my pal Denise's ginger tom went walkabout six and a half weeks ago, but he came home on Wedneday... let joy be unconfined
ok,thats all for now, lets see how this new set up works for me. Feels very strange after 8 years of AOL, but I gotta deal with it.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #10

Great to have you back PP!

What brilliant news about Kevin, I'm so pleased for your friend! Just goes to show you should never give up.
There's a certain little black Catsey cat that I'm still hoping will show up again one of these days

Good luck with your new set up, I hope it will be problem free for you..