Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
24-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #1

Daily thread-Thursday

Good morning everyone!
Woke up to the sound of pouring rain this morning Hope it'll clear up soon.
Working this morning then really looking forward to my afternoon off today-feeling so tired this week! Still got Friday and Saturday to go until it's finished.
Have a great day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
24-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread-Thursday

Morning all

Hope you get some rest PL

Its cloudy and wet here today today.

I have had the plasterers in all week so we don't have a kitchen, meaning we have to eat out....what a drag!!!

Progress is being made. He brought his 7 year old son with him this morning because the school is on strike!! I have warned him to not open the door of the room that Denis is in.........................................but I have screwed it shut so it can't happen by accident.

Have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #3

Morning all, sunny today after heavy rain during the night.

Not much planned today, my daughter is coming round later for a cuppa and a catch up. The children's school is on strike today so it will be nice to see them as well..

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #4

Pouring with rain here Just off to the horses, not much else planned

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #5

Domi's school isn't on strike today which is good; after 3 weeks of disruption due to the Easter break I can ill afford more time off!

Still got an annoying sniffle but (touch wood) the heavy cold is lifting

Got a staff review to do today, so will probably pop down to the pub to do that (too open plan here to do it sensibly).

Oh, and after a lovely sunny start it's pouring with rain here now and cold too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #6

Rained here this morning too and I had to take my umbrella with me when I went out to the chiropodist. Rain not too heavy and as I was driving to the farm shop afterwards, the rain stopped. Sunny and nice here now but quite a wind has got up so it isn't very warm!

Had a surprise phone call from my school friend this morning before I went out - she lives in Leicester and is going to pop in and see me on her way to visit her mother who lives not very far from me. I'm waiting her arrival as I type this - we have known each other from when we were 11 years old, so over 40 years and when we meet up it's like we've never lived so far apart.

Been rushing about and tidying the place up so she doesn't think her old friend has let too many things slip!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #7

afternoon all. im in the same position as babycakes, having the kitchen fitted so got 1/2 my kitchen in the bedroom.cant find nothing ect. but cant wait for it to be be done now. and god what a bind it is not having to cook LOL yea right im loving it.
have a good day all.
BTW its pouring down here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #8

Lovely Spring day here, 20 degrees, lots of sunshine and no wind! And I'm in gastronomic heaven: fresh peas are finally in season and appeared at the market today!! I adore fresh peas (hate the frozen ones) so will be pigging out!! And Leia loves to "kill" pea pods! Will try to get a better pic than the one last year...nothing exciting going on here..

Hope it stops raining on those who have it, and that the tired and poorly people feel better soon! And that the kitchenless people will soon be back to normal...enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-04-2008, 09:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Lovely Spring day here, 20 degrees, lots of sunshine and no wind! And I'm in gastronomic heaven: fresh peas are finally in season and appeared at the market today!! I adore fresh peas (hate the frozen ones) so will be pigging out!! And Leia loves to "kill" pea pods! Will try to get a better pic than the one last year...nothing exciting going on here..

Hope it stops raining on those who have it, and that the tired and poorly people feel better soon! And that the kitchenless people will soon be back to normal...enjoy the day!
please send us some sunshine we had some tuesday, was lovely t-shirt weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-04-2008, 09:47 PM   #10

Oh so not fair!! I haven't seen any fresh peas in the shops yet. I'm addicted to them all summer long lol, and it was great as I had them from late february onwards last year. But none so far this year.