Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-03-2023, 09:53 AM   #1

Saturday daily.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Saturday 8:45pm here after a nice day, warm but not too hot I'm all on my own here tonight as Janna is working until 8:30pm, but will have to wait a while for a bus at the interchange. She'll ring me once she's on the bus . Not much news to report. I saw the cardiologist last Monday and all is well, although it has been confirmed that I'm definitely a reverse dipper - my BP will go up from early afternoon and be highest at night, despite any medication that I may be taking. I'm having another blood test next Tuesday to check on my potassium/sodium levels which were OK . My BIL, Peter, spent the night in hospital and is now at home, no longer taking the medication he reacted to. He's still got his foot in a plaster cast but is just putting up with any pain he gets now. My sister says he's dreadfully bored ,as he can't go out anywhere. Janna saw the maxillo facial surgeon on Thursday and had scans taken. The tooth must be removed and all around the gum is very inflamed, but the first available appointment is May 24th !!! She's booked in to have it removed then . Luckily, it's not sore at the moment. He will only take it out under a full anesthetic as it's lying very close to facial nerves - cost will be aprox $1300 which I didn't think was too bad. The procedure will take about 1 hour. I'm glad it's not me !!!

PAMELA, I'm not sure whether you're still at Crufts or now on your way home, but wherever you are, I hope you had a great time away. How lovely it must have been to meet up with all the other brittanys there. I bet Mia and Robyn had a real ball there as well. It sounds as if they made themselves at home in the hotel room. and even enjoyed the long drive. You and Steven must be very tired though with all that driving. If you haven't returned home yet, I wish you safe traveling back. Barney will be pleased to see you and so will Harris and wee Skye.

SHELLEY,I've never tried Jerusalem artichokes ,but that soup you made sounds lovely.I'm glad your dental visit went well. Hopefully the new mouth guard will help your aching jaw. Are you grinding your teeth in your sleep ? I know that can play havoc with the jaw joint and cause a lot of nerve pain. I'm glad that you sold a lot at the doll fair last weekend AND you managed to buy a few things too. Good for you. I know you've got a trip coming up soon with the doll club - you'll be looking forward to that.

Well ladies, I'm off now to walk up the road and meet Janna off the bus.. She just rang me to say she was getting off the bus at the mall and she was starting to walk up the road. It's rather dark out there now, so I'll go and watch out for her.

Have a great Saturday Pamela and Shelley.