Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-02-2023, 08:51 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Morning ladies. Happy Tuesday!!

Dinky how are you all doing? Has the weather settled down? You must be glad your conservatory didn’t leak during the rain. No more dehumidifier or buckets!! How are the cats coping with the heat? I hope they are ok. That’s good that Jannas work should soon be getting busier and she will get more shifts.

Shelley glad to hear Chris treatment went well, hopefully he doesn’t have to go back for a while. How are your dad and Rueben doing?

Iam on my way to work on the train and hoping Steven doesn’t message me again to say Mia has been sick like he did yesterday morning so I spent a couple of hours in the office then went home to check on her and just be with her. She seems brighter this morning and kept her dinner down last night and so far her breakfast so hopefully it’s just been a 24hour bug she had. The other 2 seem fine. My suite arrived on Sunday and my flooring is finally getting done on Friday so it’s all go!! The weekend is a crazy one. I am photographing my cousins wedding on Saturday, got Robyn’s new training on Sunday as well as the suite so Steven may have to stay home on Sunday instead of coming with me.

Not much else from me, nearly in town and going to get a latte before going into the office!