Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-02-2023, 06:09 PM   #1

Windy Friday

Good evening ladies,

Been busy with work, life and just everything else in between recently.

Dinky, i am so glad to hear you got home safely after being advised not to go out!! Glad you got what you needed though. Hope you havent had a power cut, is everyone ok with the floods? I hope you and Janna are safe at home. How are the cats doing? Are you having to keep them inside with the weather?

Shelley, i have been in your position and gave a few folk strong words when they have said we should have Barney muzzled or he shouldnt be out because he was very reactive when he was younger. I used to go off on one at people letting tehir dogs run up to him offleash and i got to the stage i shouted he had mange or kennel cough depending on how much of a quick reaction i needed form the owner!! Never failed to get an owner scrambling for their dog!!!

Had a semi busy couple of days at work but also had time to do a little bit of training with Robyn who is currently watching the birds from my living room window whilst sitting on the back of the couch!!

My new sofa hasnt arrived yet. it comes into store on teh 24th Feb so wont be long. My flooring still hasnt been done and my living room is a mess which is really annoying me now! Curtain pole is still on the floor as is the roller blind! We have a fairly quiet weekend this week so i will be putting Steven to task with the things he can do!!

Not doing much tonight, really tired as the winds woke me up about 3am and i didnt really get back to sleep so early night i think for me.

Good news though, we got confirmation that my darling girls are going to crufts!! i really cant wait to get away for a couple of nights. I feel bad leaving Barney but he will be happy with my sister

Have a lovely weekend ladies