Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-01-2023, 07:21 AM   #1

Monda daily.

Good morning ladies and welcome to the start of the week. It's 6.45pm here and it's been a slightly cooler day today, thank goodness. It's starting to heat up a bit now ,but still comfortable. My sinus hasn't been so bad today, but I'm still going to go to the doctor tomorrow. Afterwards ,I'll do a bit of shopping as the supermarket is just across the road from the medical centre. I didn't go out today, just stayed home and watched Snoddy, who is just the same. He's eating normally, going to the toilet, but just seems as if he's frightened of something - he keeps lifting his head and sniffing the air all the time, and any noise outside terrifies him. When I go to the vet, I'll get his eyesight checked. He's sleeping on my lazy-boy chair in the lounge at the moment.

I'm sorry to report that Freddie is reverting to his old behaviour with poor Betsey now. I think he has suddenly realized that she's not a new cat, and he's starting to yowl and follow her. He hasn't actually jumped on her yet, but he wants to. - you can see it in his face.

Just crispy rolls with all the fillings for tea tonight again, as I still have all the fillings left in the fridge and I want to use them up.

PAMELA,, yes, I'll certainly send some heat over your way. It's kind of depressing when you get cold weather every day, I know, but winter won't last forever. How lovely that Robyn was lying on your arm while you were trying to type yesterday. She's definitely your girl, Pamela. I do hope your hayfever improves a bit with a ventilated .mask. Hayfever is horrible Try and have good ventilation in your room while you are stripping (sounds a bit rude !!!) and go outside often for a break. Poor Robyn having to be spayed in April, but it's so much better for her.I nearly lost Willow due to pyrometra because she wasn't spayed and then she had to go through an emergency 5 hour operation to save her life.

I hope you got your in-laws house sorted yesterday and got a bit more of your wall stripped afterwards. You'll have to go back to work for a rest !!! Just think how super your new lounge will look once it's all completed., and your efforts will have all been worth it.

SHELLEY,hope your dad's house has been all sorted out now and he and Reuben are much more comfortable. Did you have any doll fairs to go to at the weekend ? I hope so.

Well, I'm off now to make those rolls up and that will clear the fridge out nicely., and then we'll take the cats outside. Hopefully Snoddy will come outside too.

Have a great Monday Pamela and Shelley.