Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM   #11

Re: Pets they break your damned heart

I am so so sorry Kazz, I know a little of what you are going through and feeling. Lucky is eighteen and Jemima who I lost last year was seventeen. It's aa long long time to have such a friendship. Lucky is my soulmate and I can't imagine life without her although I know her time is running out. I take comfort in the fact that I have at least been blessed with so many years......I am here for you if you need me Kazz...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-08-2005, 08:46 PM   #12

Thank you. Cleo is mine heart and soul and I love her dearly, she is so confident that she will happily go to anyone. Therefore is always a cat that will be fussed she demands it.
Where as Oscar - was so badly treated as a kitten only allows a chosen few to stroke him - although even now he plays only with me. Even now only I really see the real Oscar - the kitten-Kat, the purrer, the talker the clown . Although he has mellowed very much in the last 10 years or so - see even that seems a long time when written down 10 years - people back then said it was down to old age at 13 - now 10 years later he is even more mellow - and luckily more people have been blessed and allowed to meet the real Oscar.

My mate.

He is doing fine by the way and is sleeping soundly with the occasionaly deep based growly sandpaper purr that is purely Oscar a happy contented cat and Cleo has moved to the "box" now leaving him alone which I am taking as a good sign

Thanks again.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-08-2005, 09:12 PM   #13

Oscar has been very lucky to have such a devoted mum for all these years Kazz...you have given each other so much happiness...

Global Moderator

14-08-2005, 07:00 PM   #14

Kazz, how is Oscar today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #15

He is fine thanks Mags

Global Moderator