Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread - Monday

We were promised a lovely sunny day and it started out that way as I went to the market, but has now clouded up. Just checked the weather on line and forecast has indeed changed to cloudy all day and not the predicted warmth.. . And a cold front is due tomorrow which will dramatically drop temps...I too am adamant that it's too early to turn the heat on...poor Leia has been looking hopefully at the radiator for several days waiting for it to become warm and toasty for her...

Elaine: loved the pics, and what a shame about the van!
Angie: off to read Merlin's thread, hadn't seen that when I PMd.....
Mags: sounds like a lot of retail therapy with all the new stores to investigate....
Erin: sorry abot your throat....

We won't start seeing Autumn color here till end of October/early November.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #12

Re: Daily thread - Monday

Hiya just back from work took Sal a quick flit round the bloack and having an indian take away tonight first time in months. Hoping it blasts some of this cold away.....hope all is well with everyone.