Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #11

Re: Sat daily

Evening all, been pretty busy today, had to go into town for our residents parking vouchers, really grudge it but what can you do.
European market was on in Aberdeen so had a wander round and sampled some of the goodies but being a mean Aberdonian I ddnt buy anything.
Had a lazy afternoon infron of the telly which was disturbed by alot of cat wailing, I jumped out of the sofa and ran down stairs fearing that Eva had hurt herself, only to find her having a stand off with a really beautiful cat, looked a bit like a Balinese, stunning creature but it took off when i apeared and left eva in such a bad temper. I left her well alone to calm down. Bernie then arrived on the scene, much to late to defend the Diva , but I think she was doing a pretty good job on her own tbh .
Been out for a lovely meal with my family and my dear old mum made a few more priceless statements, much to our hilarity. Bless her socks.
Anyway, just logged on to see whats happening, may head off to read a book in a mo.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #12

Good for Eva defending her territory! And bless that Bernie, too late, but he meant well...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
27-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #13

Evening everyone,

Been busy day here today, had friends round that we haven't seen for 10 months so lots of catching up.

Early night as we have to go to farm near Aberdeen tomorrow. Home tomorrow night and then off to Perth on Monday.

Managed to get the grass cut yesterday and raked it up today.

So, will have a quick look round then walk the dogs and then shower and bed.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
28-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Are you making apple pie? I'll be right over!
My grandma was going to make apple crumble. I'm hopeless at cooking!