Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
17-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #11

Re: When and where are you happiest?

Great thread!!
- Relaxing at home with my husband & our cats.
- Watching the cats enjoy outside while we are sitting on our swing together.
- Exploring nature with my husband & taking photos - Just us & the beauty of nature!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
17-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #12

I'm very much a home bird too. I love to relax at home with my family and dogs & Cats. Caleb (our lurcher) is usually cuddled up to me on the sofa! I love to read or watch TV, glass of wine, and soft lights and perfumed candles. Perfect. I also love to walk the dogs somewhere quiet and beautiful, at one with nature. Simple pleasures are the best!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #13

im happy when we are on holiday in mid wales. just breathing in the fresh air and admiring the mountains.
and im also happy when im snuggly in bed having the cats on the bottom of the bed keeping my feet warm. and having a cuddle with charlie
and im also happy when im out with my daughter i enjoy seeing the admiring looks she gets off ppl. she wont have it but shes a stunning looking girl

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
18-09-2008, 11:54 AM   #14

I'm the happiest i have been for ages here. I've got my daughters and now my son comes most days. Ive got my five beautiful cats and my two bunny's now. I wouldt realy want too be anywhere else.

jane