Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
07-08-2006, 03:27 PM   #41

Re: What happens when we die?

I believe that when we die we just die, we don't go anywhere we just 'cease to exist'

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 gorgous mogs
16-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #42

i myself had a strange going on 1st it was when my brother inlaw died of cancer 4yrs ago on the night he was suffering towards the end i had a raging toothe ache , the pain was unbelievable and i couldnt settle. on that night apparently he was really suffering . i lay awake most of the night and i must of dropped off to sleeep i woke up with a start at 5.05 in the morning with no pain at all the phone rang at 5.10 am to say he had died exactly 5,05 that morning is or was it coincedence that i was suffering his pain. also my grandad died on the same year 4 months later. i went to bed on my own as i hadnt slept well the night before i had been a sleep on woke up hearing my name being called 3 times and the door of my bedroom started moving there was know one else there, my uncle phoned me in the morning to say he had died. all this is totally true it all happened. i feel i believe there is life after death after this experience.
tracy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-10-2006, 05:28 PM   #43

many years ago i had *an experience* i had food poisioning, and i went into the bathroom to be ill, and all i remeber sitting on the side of the bath and resting my head on the sink, and it went dark and very peacefull, i didnt feel ill or nothing, but apaerntly at that time i had some ones hand down my throat where he was clearing a blockage, i had stopped breathing, and had gone limp. i came to and immediatly i felt so ill again. also had a huge bruise on my back where he slammed me up against the bath. i remember saying why didnt u leave me be, it was lovely n floaty, with little lights like stars.
i think i had died and i was on route some where.