Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #11

Re: Dr Who

I want my David back!!!! Amazing episode, nasty timelords doing that to the master in the first place, and so sad to see the doctor saying all his good byes (Martha and Micky married!!!). I will reserve judgement on the 11th doctor for the time being, but he's just too young!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
I want my David back!!!! Amazing episode, nasty timelords doing that to the master in the first place, and so sad to see the doctor saying all his good byes (Martha and Micky married!!!). I will reserve judgement on the 11th doctor for the time being, but he's just too young!!!

Me too Alex brilliant episode though......I am not too keen on the new Doctor eiher...David tennent is the best yet...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-01-2010, 12:51 AM   #13

Amazing episode - I want David back too. I always start not liking a new Dr. but generally do after a while (although never did like Sylvester McCoy).

Afraid I had to mop up a few tears.

I was wrong about him not being dependable though. He saved Wilf.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #14

Whilst I like the path the Dr.s character took I felt the overall story was weak and contrived. The bit that brought a lump to my throat was the meeting with Rose together with the Ood's haunting singing . . . but hopefully that'll be the last we see of the Donna character (don't go a bundle on Ms Tate).

The new Dr was still displaying the old Dr's persona . . . will give him a chance but I have to admit he's extremely young. Dominik will like him