Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-10-2010, 08:33 PM   #11

Re: Monday

Hi all - I'm back. Very relieved as you can appreciate. Little Pip is fast asleep next to me here on the other office chair in the study. He's exhausted - been out most of the day, certainly all afternoon when normally he's asleep in his Pipnest.

I did have a phone call from the lady who is interested in Harley. She just phoned to say sorry for not phoning as she's not been feeling very well - says she will phone again on Wednesday. I think she's genuine and I am glad she did at least make contact. If she and Harley do get together, I think he will wrap her around his paws very easily.

I watched episode 1 of Downton Abbey - thanks Shelley - I have to say I think it is excellent and I look forward to catching up with the rest of the series.

Spooks later!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #12

Re: Monday

Glad you enjoyed Downton abbey, Angie. It reminds me of upstairs, downstairs.
The lady who is interested in Harley does sound genuine, fingers firmly crossed.