Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #1

Wet Wednesday

Horrid drizzle here. Not much to report. Still off work with this annoying chest/throat infection. Was meant to be going to Oban today

- both Kittens have had their names changed to NO, NO, Oh! I'll consider whether that needs to be a permanant change or not.

Quiz and 'The Apprentice' tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #2

Re: Wet Wednesday

So sorry you're still poorly CM. What a nasty bout you've had. See you at the quiz this evening.

Spotify has just got John Lennon - maybe The Beatles aren't far off ......................

It's been a grey overcast chilly day up to about an hour ago when the sun peeped out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #3

Afternoon peeps. Not a bad day here weatherwise. Nice and sunny this morning for Malaika's first walk and window washing.
Bit cooler this afternoon but so far no rain.
Just finished the questions for the quiz, it will need to start at 8.15 after Yoga.
Sorry to hear your still under the weather CM.
Hope your backs ok Angie.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #4

Fingers crossed, back is nearly back (!) to normal - I have managed some housework today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #5

Hi, all! Sunny here but the cold front came thru and it's much chillier than yesterday: 14 C (56 F). I'd planned a no-errand day for today and tomorrow (rain!!), so can stay indoors and enjoy the warmth ... although I won't be sitting on the radiator with Leia.
Nothing new, just chores and pottering.

CM, sorry that wretched cold is hanging on; Angie, great news that the back is improving. See you at the quiz tonight, Shelley and the rest of the gang.

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-10-2010, 06:12 PM   #6

Morning, all.
Wow it is chilly in here. K left the bedroom window open last night and the UPS man came to deliver a package and I got up and it is so cold (we have bare floors) that I turned on the fireplace and am currently wearing a heavy jacket and socks, lol. 52 right now but i wouldn't be surprised if it was 40s an hour ago when i got up. Sun is deceptively bright though..pretty outside.
The first package of things I bought for the cats arrived--I believe it's their window sill perch. Expect pictures later of them enjoying it!
OBGYN appt. today so they can refer me to someone who may be able to sterilize me and if not, then talk about getting an implant in my arm (they last three years, how much nicer than the pill) and K is tagging along to discuss vasectomy..we are really nipping things in the bud , bad pun I know The furkids are excited for us to make it permanent they will be our only spoiled children, lol.
Set my alarm for this morning on my cell phone..it's due to go off in half hour which is good b/c while I was sleeping I suspect a ferret grabbed it and stashed it somewhere (I slept in their room last night)..they're known to do that and it's not where I left it, serves me right for not putting it out of reach. Oh well, when the alarm goes off I'll be hunting it down and see what they've done with it
Have a good one, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #7

Tink, I'm assuming you don't have a land line also so you could call your cell and locate it? Does K have one? That is so funny, didn't know ferrets would stash things away!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #8

Nope, we turned off our land line Oh yes, they love to stash anything that may be a treasure..little thiefs. I know people who's ferrets have stolen their wallets and car keys !! I found it, little monsters put it underneath the covers of the bed, lol

Monkey is known for stealing and stashing my shoes when I am in a hurry to leave the house, lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #9

Evening all.................just back from work. off to read the posts.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #10

I didn't know that ferrets were known for stashing! That's why some of them have that little mask!!! What would happen if they ever joined forces with jackdaws????