Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #1

The Tuesday daily

Morning Peeps;

Thought I would start the thread early on my way out to work, only one more day then I break up ....not doing anything myself but Mom and Dad are off Fri thru Monday on a coach trip (not THAT coach trip on the telly)
But I am a bit worn out not tired just worn out and a few days RR will suit fine, at least now I am worn out like everyone else from physical exertion, not just from breathing,

Anyhow have a plan to get Katies 18th present this weekend, and try to get her to travel agents to at least sort out which Nile trip will be suitable. for January.
Good news Sophie has landed a PT Christmas job at Argos, so she is saying she will do some overtime when College breaks up, and save the money for if she is let go after Christmas she is so happy to be getting her own money not even started yet but planning how much she actually "needs" and wha she can save see that NOT spend....save.

Any how may also get my hair cut this week coming, I am growing it and its a nightmare so needs thinning out a bit maybe that will help.

So morning to all, I am off now.................. See you later Alligators...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #2

Re: The Tuesday daily

Hi Kazz and all to follow

Home from my Exmouth excursion and reunited with my Posh, missed her soooo much! The weekend was wonderful, such great weater which made it all the better and nice hotel and food & company. Visited Sidmouth and Burnham on Sea on the way home. Both had long promenade walks with lovely sea air to invigorate us and prepare for the winter

Posh had a lovely report from the cattery; they all loved her and she settled well ans was eating just after we left. Has been inspecting the house since her arrival back here, checked all the rooms and rubbed against us and all the furniture. Guess she knows her place is here now which is very satisfying

Katie and Sophie have good things happening, Kazz. Take yourself up on that R&R and getting your hair done, you always feel better after a trip to the hairdressers

Have a good day all, see ya later xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #3

Morning Kazz, PP and those to follow!

Lovely day here - blue sky, sunshine a bit chillier - but perfect autumnal weather. My back is a great deal better, not 100% quite yet, but I can now pick things up from the floor, so a huge improvement.

OH is playing golf this afternoon and I have a lot of transcription to get on with, so no gardening today. I have decided I need some more pots for my bulbs! May have to go and look for some tomorrow ..........

Your nieces sound like good, sensible young women Kazz. Bet you almost burst with pride in them. Enjoy getting your hair done. I had mine cut a couple of weeks ago and I must say I do like it.

Enjoy the day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #4

Morning Catsey people,
out and about early with Malaika this morning, met some nice doggy people to chat to and a lovely old couple who leave birdfood all around the nature reserve, they each had a carrier bag of seed.
Need to clean up and perhaps do some ironing, oh and rehome a Chiauhua (sp)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
12-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #5

Hairdesser appt this morning so Morgan has missed his morning walk as Mr H won't take him out on his own He claims the dog won't listen to him! Clever dog, knows who's boss round here We'll make the afternoon walk a bit longer just to make it up to him.

Rather a dull day here and very nippy, chilly first thing when we got up, definitely Autumnal, starting to see quite a few fallen leaves on the paths and the holly berries are now bright red. I don't like Autumn very much, it makes me feel so sad

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #6

Hi all! Weather like yesterday: sunny, 21 C (70 F). won't make the delightful 32 we had yesterday but should be around 27 - 28 . Up to the other supermarket for Leia's chicken .... and my mousse cake! No real news. Still no fleas when I combed her this morning~

Kazz, take it easy. Good for Sophie thinking about saving, what a smart girl. Lucky you having enough hair to need thinning! PP, glad you had lovely R & R, and pleased Posh adjusted well at the cattery; I didn't want to say anything as it might have upset you but my boy always had a terrible time and barely ate, came home at least a pound lighter every time . Angie, wish we lived closer: I have a huge stack of extra pots I'd be glad to share. MrsH, I'm not an Autumn fan either, sad to see everything dying. Have fun ironing, Shelley!

Hope it's a great day for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Hairdesser appt this morning so Morgan has missed his morning walk as Mr H won't take him out on his own He claims the dog won't listen to him! Clever dog, knows who's boss round here We'll make the afternoon walk a bit longer just to make it up to him.

Rather a dull day here and very nippy, chilly first thing when we got up, definitely Autumnal, starting to see quite a few fallen leaves on the paths and the holly berries are now bright red. I don't like Autumn very much, it makes me feel so sad
Tell him to keep the dog on the lead. Oh sorry to hear you are not keen Autumn - thats sad in itself I adore Autumn. Crispy leaves fresh weather gorgeous dog walks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #8

I love Autumn but do understand those who find it a sad season. It is a mixed blessing - all the colour and fruitfulness but the end of things and the beginnings of new ones. How I understand the old ways!