Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #1

Sultry Saturday

Good evening everyone,it's Saturday evening here in NZ and it's a warm still evening. I'm sorry that I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks, especially as I promised I'd post weekly.I will definitely try harder, I promise.I've been a bit down lately as I lost my job 3 weeks ago. It came out of the blue as we had no warning at all. My boss just announced that he was shutting the shop the following day and that was that. . Because we were contractors, we got no redundancy, just our final pay.I've been trying to find work but it's very hard here in Christchurch as many businesses closed due to the quakes and I am in my 50's so it's not looking good. .

I hope everyone on Catsey is safe and well and all Catsey kitties and doggies are thriving. Pamela, I'm pleased that you are OK after the terrible weather you had, and I hope your fur babies weren't too distressed. We continue to have quakes- 3-4 each day- but they are not big ones. My cats still hate them and hide away for ages afterwards.
Well I'm off to bed now as it's just after midnight.Still very warm though, but it's meant to rain tomorrow.

Love to all Catsey cats and dogs and their guardians. I'll let you know when I manage to get a fantastic job that pays me thousands each week !!!!!!!!! Wish me luck. !!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-11-2018, 08:35 PM   #2

Re: Sultry Saturday

Aww Dinky so sorry to hear you have lost your job i do hope you find another one. One positive is that you can spend more time with the pets x Something will come up

We are fine over here, scared Brittany because of the fireworks but she will be ok. She cuddles into me for comfort.

I have been busy with my wee business. Its been keeping me very busy as i had an event today and i have a few orders to fulfil as well.

Im not surprised you havent been on Catsey, you have had so much to deal with x

take care and keep me updated with the job hunt x