Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #11

Re: Neuter and Spay TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz
Is it allright to print this out and put it through a few doors?
If you are posting them through doors of people you know, that is fine - but you must include : Copyright 2011 Catsey.com at the bottom of the copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Can i copy & post on a few other forums?

Very well done
As they are articles belonging to Catsey ( Copyright 2011 Catsey.com ) we do not allow them to be posted on other forums.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #12

As they are articles belonging to Catsey ( Copyright 2011 Catsey.com ) we do not allow them to be posted on other forums.[/quote]

What about Dogsey - could one of the Mods post it in the " Other Pets" section - there are cat owners there who are not members on Catsey - just thinking what better way to spreaf the word?

Global Moderator

12-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
As they are articles belonging to Catsey ( Copyright 2011 Catsey.com ) we do not allow them to be posted on other forums.
What about Dogsey - could one of the Mods post it in the " Other Pets" section - there are cat owners there who are not members on Catsey - just thinking what better way to spreaf the word?[/quote]

You could refer them to http://www.catsey.com/cat-forums.php mentioning the Article section which includes neutering and spaying and other useful articles.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #14

Mags, what about if a link to Catsey is posted on other forums driving readers to the article here? Surely the most important thing is the spreading of the message that neutering is good and indiscriminate breeding is bad?

I would hope the gravity of this type of message transcends 'ownership' of an article and as long as a credit is given I can't see why cross-posting is perceived as such a problem?

Maybe you can clarify this for me?

Global Moderator

13-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Mags, what about if a link to Catsey is posted on other forums driving readers to the article here? Surely the most important thing is the spreading of the message that neutering is good and indiscriminate breeding is bad?

I would hope the gravity of this type of message transcends 'ownership' of an article and as long as a credit is given I can't see why cross-posting is perceived as such a problem?

Maybe you can clarify this for me?
Sounds good to me Yola, maybe you could put that idea forward in the Site Feedback/Suggestions section for Azz's attention.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Blue Bi-colour Ragdoll.
14-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Good idea, Chaz, a bit late for the little pregnant girl, but maybe they'll take the hint .,,,
If only her owners were the only ones, I know of four people who are waiting on, or have a litter of kittens, or both, I'm keeping out of the other ones though, it makes me so angry, I've just told them I don't want to hear about it, and said why, if it makes me unpopular, I don't really care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
If you are posting them through doors of people you know, that is fine - but you must include : Copyright 2011 Catsey.com at the bottom of the copy.
Thanks, I will do

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Short haired cross
07-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #17

What an amazing post, Elaine.

If someone wrote an article, putting forward the pros for breeding cats or allowing them to breed, I don't think they could argue with the cons of their idea in your article.

I'm new to Catsey and am going through the forum slowly. I hope to find more articles by you though. If I don't, I hope you intend to write some.