Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
03-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #1

Am I cursed?

During the past 5 weeks my washing machine was ruined (By Bess I may add) although it wasn't working properly anyway. My fridge freezer, tumble dryer, laptop, kettle and fire have all packed in not to mention my mobile phone going in the washing machine.

What's going on? I know things go in three's but this is ridiculous and downright expensive.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #2

Re: Am I cursed?

It is really strange how these things happen, I am exactly the same if anything goes in this house you can certainly expect at least about another 4 or 5 things to go as well and it always seems to happen when you are abit stuck for cash .
Sooooo sorry to hear that this is happening to you at the moment, quite sure the run of bad luck will end soon though, fingers crossed.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
03-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #3

Re: Am I cursed?

Gremlins me thinks , I always find the item brakes couple days after the warranty runs out.