Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #71

Re: Breeding from moggies..intentional or oops litters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Not a step too far is when you get personal and dont have a clue what your talking about.
The trouble is I'm being judged by someone elses scheeming standards.
I asked before How many puppies? How many kittens?

All within GCCF and KC rules and regulations Jac You are really struggling Jac, you'll find no dirt to throw regarding my kittens and puppies that's for sure!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #72

Got it wrong again. I'm the one that said people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

When you pay my bills....I'll answer to you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
14-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
well sorry Alex and Jac i didnt know that as i dont read here very often, i did say that finding them a foster home was a good idea, and i did ask that same question on a different post but got no reply so what am i to think?

but it does seam to be jac is having a go at another member for breeding moggy kittens just cos that member said she had her kitten to young. and that person is right and that breeder could get a fine off the GCCF it they were reported for selling kittens so young and with out vac.

i know people shouldnt throw stones when they live in glass houses and i really know that as i have done plenty of things wrong in my life and have learned from them, but it does not make it OK to start a thread that has been done lots and lots of times and 1 not so long ago just to have go at some1 cos of wot she said.

Jac should of know that getting her kitten at 7 weeks would course upset with some people
No, Jac - Nat said it.

Now who's getting their facts wrong

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #74

Why is it that 1 particular member on this forum can continually get personal with several different members of this forum and keep getting away with it,but the minute anybody says anything personal back to this person its wrong?

Jac dont rise to it,its not worth it

This thread has gone way off topic,we are talking about Moggies here,not Jac rehoming abi and caspurr,not the GCCF rules (there is aother thread for that) and like Elaine said its a topic that needs to keep being discussed on this forum!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
No, Jac - Nat said it.

Now who's getting their facts wrong
actually charlie jac said it on her pic thread but all off topic posts got deleted.

Think they need deleting off here too

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #76

Locked pending admin review

Closed Thread