Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: moggies
02-08-2005, 03:26 PM   #1

Hi Everyone

I'm Claire and my OH Lloyd is a veterinary nurse. We have quite a full household, so here goes.
The cats, Sooty, who's a neutered 6yr male black and white moggy, kind of a laid back guy who likes to keep the local felines in line and Sweep, his sister, a black female, who I swear has been human in a previous life and is lucky enough to have been reincarnated in the form of a pampered pussy, she is really intelligent, will play fetch and takes the lid of the Dentabits tub and lifts out sweets with her paw! Her other favourite games include "hide my mums lighter so she can't have a smoke", "put pen lids in my dad's shoes cos he shouted at me", "guard the dogs food bowl so they can't eat their dinner, bark at me and then mum tells the stinky things off" and "ask to go out, get mum to let me out, ask to come in straight away, get mum to let me in, ask to go out, get mum to let me out, ask to come in straight away, get mum to let me in again, when will she get a cat flap, stupid woman!"

The other animals that rule my life include Marley and Benson, two Staffies (who do what the cats tell them cos its less painful), ten ferrets (only six are ours the rest are fosters who are looking for homes, hint hint) and a royal python.

We both work full time, although I am home based and we volunteer for our local greyhound and lurcher rescue. I have also fostered kittens this year for our local RSPCA and another local rescue, and are sometimes asked to rehome kittens by social services.

Claire

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-08-2005, 04:03 PM   #2

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi Claire, welcome to Catpages!!! I hope you will like it here.....we will chat about anything and love to see pics.......whispers..we have never had a pic of ferrets on here either
You seem to have a household of pets and we will enjoy hearing your tales about them!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
02-08-2005, 06:19 PM   #3

Hi Claire

Welcome to CP

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-08-2005, 08:00 PM   #4

Hi Claire and welcome to CP....

You sound a really busy lady....look forward to chatting with you and seeing some piccies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-08-2005, 08:04 PM   #5

Hi Claire warm welcome to catpages....Look forward to some pic's..

Catsey Junior

03-08-2005, 08:26 PM   #6

Wow you're kept busy. Welcome to catpages.x