Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

09-07-2005, 12:16 PM   #31

Re: Hello Everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver's mum
Hi Sue

Welcome here from little Denmark
So sorry, meant to say, many thanks! AND It is due to your wonderful country that I have my lovely Sokoke at all!!!
Aida and Azizi come from my friend Anette Cederquest in Denmark. The day she flew in to Gatwick from Billund was fab! She was sooo nice and friendly. I have not spoken to her much, as she has been moving to her house by the sea!
I also have another friend in Denmark who breeds both Sokoke and Bengal, Helle Lauridsen, who is also very lovely!
As soon as we start to make ANY money from breeding, (perhaps in 2012 at this rate, ha ha ha!), we will be getting our human pet passports, (Aida and Azizi already have theirs ) we will be visiting Denmark

I am looking forward to that!!!

Thanks again!

Catsey Senior

09-07-2005, 12:23 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Kitty
Your cats are beautiful Sue, especially your Bengals.......Do you breed silver Bengals??
Sorry PK, meant to say, I don't breed silver Bengals, but a good friend of mine does! They are really nice & she has offered me one, but me myself, I prefer my snow Bengals! Paul my hubby likes the silvers very much thought, so suspect at some point I will 'aquire' one!

Mind you think he would be happier spending on the Skyline.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
09-07-2005, 01:20 PM   #33

Wow your cats are beautiful.

I must say those bengals are gorgeous... Lovely pics aswell

Oh how cool you know people in Denmark

Catsey Junior

19-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #34

what fantastic pictures I have always had a soft spot for the siamese (having 2) but omg what little beuties they are lovely

Catsey Senior

19-07-2005, 01:44 PM   #35

So much!

In the next few days, I am going to try and concentrate on my gallery pages so I can get some more kitten pics on there, have some really lovely ones! Which isn't easy, as the little monsters always pose the best when....................the batteries have gone in the camera..................when you can't get the camera quick enough............and just after you put the camera away........ ha ha ha!!!

I have a lovely breeder friend who breeds Siamese, and always fall in love with her babies

How long have you had your Siamese? Have you put any pics up of them?

Always happy to look at cats, ha ha ha!!!

Suexxx