Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

08-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #1

Hello Everybody!

Hi All

Another newbie to your forum, which looks great, and very friendly! Just thought I would say hello, and introduce myself! My name is Sue, and I live in Kent. I breed Bengal and Sokoke cats, (well, I use the term breeder fairly loosly on the Sokoke, as I have yet to breed from any! ha ha ha!). Patience hopefully will prevail though.

Catsey Veteran

08-07-2005, 02:41 PM   #2

Re: Hello Everybody!

Hi Sue

And welcome to Catpages!!! We are a friendly bunch I am sure that you will find, chatting about everything and anything!

Hope you like it here.

Abbi x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-07-2005, 02:44 PM   #3

Hi Sue and welcome to the forum

Bengals are my favourite breed!! But I have not heard of Sokoke Can you post some piccies as we would love to see your cats I hope you enjoy it here we are a real friendly bunch

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-07-2005, 03:27 PM   #4

Hi Sue.....welcome to Catpages
As Abbi has already said, we are a very friendly bunch here...and sometimes a bit mad!!
We have some pics of Bengals posted in our Picture section but I too have not seen or heard of a Sokoke We would love to see some pics of your cats......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-07-2005, 03:29 PM   #5

Hi Sue, warm welcome to catpages....

Catsey Senior

08-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #6

Hi All,
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! How lovely!

You will wish you had not asked about the Sokoke though lol! I do tend to get a bit passionate about the breed, they are so fantastic!
You can find out quite a bit about the breed on the club website, www.sokokecats.com
I would love to hear all your thoughts on these cats, and when I figure out how to post pics will put some of Aida and Azizi on, as they are at the mo the only two in the UK! I am hoping that some more will be on the way this year, and do hope for the breeds sake that they become popular! It would be so nice!

Thanks again for the lovely welcome! Do excuse if I do not reply always very quickly, have three litters of kittens here at the mo, so am very busy!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-07-2005, 04:01 PM   #7

Hi again Sue, just been on your website your cats are just gorgeous....

Catsey Senior

08-07-2005, 04:07 PM   #8

Thanks everso Moli! You should see some of the little ones I have here at the mo, soooo cute! I only breed 'cos otherwise would always be buying kittens ha ha ha!!! The hardest bit is when they leave and you worry about them all the time! I hate that bit!!! Nice though when they settle with their new 'mums & dads', and I get to see how they turn out! It is just the settling which can be hard on the kittens as well! Still, usually turns out brilliantly Which means I get loads of great pics! I will soon have enough for the gallery on the website, with my babies in their new homes! Which will be great!

Thanks again!

Prob won't be on much over the weekend, hubby will be chatting on his car forum ha ha ha!!!

Sue

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #9

Have just had a look at your website Sue....your cats are beautiful...

Catsey Senior

08-07-2005, 06:04 PM   #10

Thanks everso, really nice for people to take the time to have a peek!