Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
03-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #1

The boy who nearly stole our hearts....

So i needed a couple of days to destress after all the heart tugging business with the gorgeous boy i nicknamed "Ginjee" But thought it only fair to share the piccies we got of the night he spent with us-i warn you these photos do not do him justice so no matter how cute you agree he is, he is actually cuter

Now tell me you all wouldnt have been more then tempted to have this boy? See how strong i was, think we deserve a medal

Im not sure if i mentioned this on my thread but i wanted to check the boy over for fleas etc and was going to get my OH to pass him over after i sat down-didnt need to! i tapped my leg and he flew at me, leapt up and curled into a ball-here is the proof:

Then i got one of the toys we stole off the boys for him and he had a little play on my lap

Until he suddenly had enough and flopped over and promptly fell asleep

And this one is just to show his stunning markings a little better

Looking at these photos again i actually think we went insane letting the boy go in the first place He was a true heart melter and i really hope he makes his new owners extremely happy because just a few hours with this boy had me smiling from ear to ear

Photos of our boys to follow, want to get some new ones to share though! They have been a little more cuddly the last couple of days-think they know how close we came to getting them a new brother?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #2

Re: The boy who nearly stole our hearts....

Awww so handsome I see how he nearly stole your hearts
I love his markings and how he just suddenlly decided to flop over and take a nap

Catsey Senior

03-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
Awww so handsome I see how he nearly stole your hearts
I love his markings and how he just suddenlly decided to flop over and take a nap
Yes i wasnt quite expecting that-one second he was playing, the next he was asleep I had forgotten how quickly kittens can fall asleep like that, plus goodness knows the last time he had had somewhere warm to sleep bless him. Glad my lap was so appealing to him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
03-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #4

My gosh he was lovely, no wonder the OP wanted to keep him. Do you think he was part Bengal - the markings are so unusual. So strong & distinctive. Im no expert tho but he was certainly striking. I cant imagine someone somewhere not missing him

You were so selfless putting this wee chap first. Bless you. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #5

He is a complete stunner JB and obviously trusted you on sight and instantly. May The Great Cat smile on him in his new home and yes, you do deserve a medal for being so selfless.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #6

What a gorgeous boy! No wonder he stole your heart; you were very brave to give him up....... I don't think I'd have been that conscientious .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #7

Ooooh! The wee darling! How lovely it was that he just settled with you like that. You did so well deciding to try and do what was best for him...

Catsey Senior

03-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #8

Thankyou all. You all know how hard of a decision it was to make and now you all know why! but to be honest i think it was made easier by the fact that i am so over protective of my boys now and wanting to do everything to make sure they are happy So yes i didnt want to take the boy away from somewhere he was happy and settled but my boys were definately also a deciding factor. They better start cuddling me more now or i might change my mind!

Will try and get photos of them tomorrow now, they are all curled up fast alseep at the moment, wouldnt make for interesting piccies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #9

Oh I don't know JB. To my mind there's nothing as relaxing as a picture of a sleeping cat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
03-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #10

Mmmmm - sleeping cat's are gorgeous bundles of fluff.