Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
28-01-2011, 12:46 PM   #11

Re: Relaxing the Amber way

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Now you see if that were Kizzy, you could gently hold her paw and tickle her tummy and she'd love you for it!

Does Amber like her tummy tickled Velvet?
Well Raven was the only one that loved his tummy tickled here-when he was in the right mood he would flip over and purr away for a tummy rub. AJ enjoys them sometimes but hes such a laid back kitty that you could rub his belly whether he was enjoying it or not Hernie isnt too keen on belly rubs and Rhino will push our hands away if we try but they all love a good rub around the cheeks/chin/ears-i just pine for my Raven belly rubs Give Kizzy a tickle for me please!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
28-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Now you see if that were Kizzy, you could gently hold her paw and tickle her tummy and she'd love you for it!

Does Amber like her tummy tickled Velvet?
Definitely not! She'll grip your hand like a vice with all her claws & nip your wrist. Not a bite, just enough to
let you know touching her tummy is a no/no. Then she'll stand up stiffly, tail straight in air, look reproachfully at you & stomp off -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #13

Odd how some cats love it and it's a big no-no for others. Leia loves a tummy rub on her spotty tummy.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
28-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet
Definitely not! She'll grip your hand like a vice with all her claws & nip your wrist. Not a bite, just enough to
let you know touching her tummy is a no/no. Then she'll stand up stiffly, tail straight in air, look reproachfully at you & stomp off -
That actually describes what would happen if you caught Raven is his other mood-he was a strange kittie and definately had two sides to him, but i truely loved both