Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
27-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #21

Re: Kizzy, especially for Kazz!

She is a gorgeous girl, what is her story? I love her paws-i like big paws on a cat and she has such lovely markings too.

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthair
27-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #22

She like the Beatles!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #23

kizzy is stunning!! such a beautiful looking girl

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBalways2000
She is a gorgeous girl, what is her story? I love her paws-i like big paws on a cat and she has such lovely markings too.
It's a Catsey story JB! I lost my dear old Merlin in March 2009 and was heartbroken - he was a member of my family for over 23 years.

The little cat who eventually became known as Kizzy turned up searching for food in the bins where Smudgley works and was taken in by Cats Protection and fostered. I was asked if I would like to take her and our Kazz went to visit her at her foster home to see if she thought that this little girl was for me and on her wise say-so, I adopted Kizzy. My OH, MIL and I travelled up to Birmingham on Easter Sunday 2009 and brought her home.

She is a delightful little girl and has come out of her shell enough to now start showing her naughty-tortie side, as she's really a torbie - a bit of tabby and a bit of tortie. But she is still as gentle as a cat could possibly be with humans at least. I trust her completely.

Hers is a heart-warming story and I have never regretted taking her on for a moment.

Thanks for asking - newcomers won't know the story!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Cat Emma
She like the Beatles!
Not as much as I do!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
27-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
It's a Catsey story JB! I lost my dear old Merlin in March 2009 and was heartbroken - he was a member of my family for over 23 years.

The little cat who eventually became known as Kizzy turned up searching for food in the bins where Smudgley works and was taken in by Cats Protection and fostered. I was asked if I would like to take her and our Kazz went to visit her at her foster home to see if she thought that this little girl was for me and on her wise say-so, I adopted Kizzy. My OH, MIL and I travelled up to Birmingham on Easter Sunday 2009 and brought her home.

She is a delightful little girl and has come out of her shell enough to now start showing her naughty-tortie side, as she's really a torbie - a bit of tabby and a bit of tortie. But she is still as gentle as a cat could possibly be with humans at least. I trust her completely.

Hers is a heart-warming story and I have never regretted taking her on for a moment.

Thanks for asking - newcomers won't know the story!
Oh i do love animal stories with happy endings, thankyou for retelling it for me I can see why you wouldnt regret taking on such a gorgeous girl I hope more then anything that i can share 23 years or hopefully more with my remaining boys, that is so lovely that you got so many years with your Merlin, i can certainly understand the heartbreak though.