Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ragdoll.
14-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #21

Re: My 3 cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Three gorgeous cats there. I'm so sorry that Peaches is missing, you must be distraught. Is she a wanderer? I'm sure you've searched high and low but please check out our 'sticky' on missing cats for more tips on how to find her!
I pray she'll return soon. It's been a long while now tho.
Yes it has been a while now, she wasn't a wonderer and she had lots of friends on the street and made herself at home at the old people's home at the end of my street so we felt she was safe enough to go out I now regret that.

I've reported her lost/stolen, she does have an Id chip my husband goes around the estate every night looking for her and replacing poster ect.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #22

Re: My 3 cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by laragreg
Thank you all for your nice messages, The truth is peaches and cream has been missing since 20th December I'm so worried about her.
Oh no I am very sorry to hear that. Might also be worth posting her on the lost and found sections of all cat forums you can, you never know...
Hope she comes home safe and well soon xxx