Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-01-2008, 01:59 AM   #1

Tuesday's Thread

I know it's still very much Monday for some, but I can't sleep! Have the most searing pain in what remains of my front tooth where the dentist put the crown on last week . . . I'm very scared it's an infection because I've never had tooth pain like this before - it's making me quite sick and shakey Will be on the phone to the dentist at 9am!! He must rue the day he ever suggested replacing my original veneers

As soon as I finish my painkiller I'm off back to bed; hopefully it'll take the edge off the ache and let me sleep.

See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday's Thread

How awful,Yola! Tooth pain can be agonizing; hope the painkiller lets you get some sleep! Best for tomorrow; let us know what happens, (((hugs))!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-01-2008, 08:30 AM   #3

Oh Yola, toothache can be very nasty I do hope the painkiller allowed you to get some sleep and that you manage to get an appointment this morning with the Dentist.

Morning all, lovely mild day here again, yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day, I was almost lulled into thinking spring had come I've got a Royal Canin rep coming to see me this morning, I'm rather hoping to skank a few freebies out of him Other than that not much planned, I need to got to the PO and shops later.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
29-01-2008, 09:27 AM   #4

morning all. ive not really started the day yet.
im off to lidles this morning, want to get the dog a new collar. his ones a bit mucky now.
OH put a huge shed up in the garden yesterday so doing the finishing touches today.
it takes me ages to get motivated in the morning, ole body just dont work that well LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
29-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #5

Morning all
Yola tooth ache is the worst pain ever and there is no comfort from it I hope you get it sorted today X
I've got builders coming to do the drains today and then hopefully that is it with them until the windows go in!!!! So I'm off to work to leave them to it.
Have a good day all

Diane

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #6

I did finally manage to get about 3 hours sleep, what with Sebastian waking twice too In the office at the moment, and have appointment with the dentist at midday. His wife (the receptionist) sounded quite concerned and said they'd never had anything like this with a crown before

Bright and cold today with snow promised for the end of the week I understand

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-01-2008, 11:36 AM   #7

Oh Yola - teethache - in the front. Ouch. Poor you. Hopefully (I think that's the right word) it is an infection and a/bs will sort it out in absolutely no time. That's the trouble with teeth and sinuses (and ears as well) - just no room for expansion as infection sets in - hence enormous pain as the pressure increases. Hugs and get well thoughts.
Hi everyone else. We've got sunshine again - hurrah, but, as Y said, a bit of an iffy forecast for later in the week.
As is often the case I have no news. I've sorted my outfit for tomorrow's Long Service Award dinner - starts with champagne and canapes @ 6.30 etc etc (!), so can pretty much relax that that is under control.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

29-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #8

Long service award? Is that another way of saying wedding anniversary Or have I missed something . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #9

Tee hee. No, OHs 10 yrs plus with his company! Sounds like quite a swish do .... I'll have to behave

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #10

Hi again! Not supposed to rain till evening, but woke up to it bucketing down, albeit relatively warmer. so decided to skip the market as my cold symptoms are lingering a bit: cough, congestion. Waiting for a gas company person to come this afternoon; they need to replace the meter; hope they do it quickly and don't have to shut off the heat! No signs of Onyx; it will be two weeks tomorrow....

Have a nice afternoon.....