Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
09-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #21

Re: Horrible situation

Arragh, she got the buster collar off during wee hours & was into her wound like mad when i woke. Never moved so fast to get collar back on! I'l go online and see if i can get one of those comFy collars, for her. Does anyone
know what theyre called?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #22

http://www.dermapetwear.com/products.html#cat

Not quite the thing ...........

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
http://www.dermapetwear.com/products.html#cat

Not quite the thing ...........
They look good Angie! Would be good to have one anyway. Like the way they go over the back legs as well

Discovered comfy collars are called just that - comfy collars. The company dont do telephone orders & i dont do online! Got another company who sold them to buy / order on the phone & paid wee bit extra so it will be here tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #24

Healing vibes for little Amber. Hope she will hang on to the ordinary collar until her comfy one arrives.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #25

Healing vibes coming from here too; they can be diabolically clever at getting the Elizabethan collar off; my Dandy has his off within half an hour of getting home! Hope the new one is successful.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
09-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #26

Ah, sounds like Amber is being thoroughly spoiled! Bless her. I took awhile to get Maisie spayed partly because I knew the vets would stress her out and she is an indoor cat only, so I mistakenly thought it did nt matter as much as my previous girls who had all gone out and were done promptly at first chance. The calling was horrendous, I soon twigged what it was and she went straight to the vets. Now Alfie is about to come up to 5 months old and so he will be off for the op soon even though he is also an indoor cat. Easier for the boys though! Jan x

Catsey Veteran

10-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #27

You are right Jan, Tim was done 3 weeks ago yesterday & he just carried on as if nothing had happened. He did have one hormonal day where hormones were all over the place but soon settled back down.

Wish Postman would come........!