Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-12-2018, 08:01 AM   #1

Wednesday

Hi everyone on Catsey
Pamela, I do hope your stormy weather is now at an end and all your fur babies have settled down. It's been raining here all day and the cats HATE it.I normally take them out in the back yard twice a day but they won't go out at all in the rain.

I don't know whether I told you or not, but I managed to get a job in a call centre, which is what I was doing before.I have done the training period for 2 weeks but I've decided not to do it because of Willow, my big dog. The hours are from 3pm-9pm and I cannot leave her that long.In my other job ,i was able to take time off through the day and come home to let her out, but this job is too far away to do that, and also I now don't have a car and am using the bus. I would have to leave home at 1.30pm to get there by 3pm.Willow is now very unsteady on her feet and I won't leave her on her own for that long in case she fell and I wasn't there to help her up.It was a good job with good money and nice people but it is not the right time for me. I'll just muddle along on a benefit and hope that I may get a part time job somewhere in the area after xmas. My animals are part of my family. Willow has always been there for me for the last 10 years and now it's my turn to be there for her.I know that you will understand where I am coming from.

I do hope that everyone on Catsey is well and looking forward to xmas.

Pamela, I hope Barney's legs are OK. I often think of him.How is your job going? You'll be ready for your xmas break, I'm sure.

Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies etc and their guardians.I'll go and see if my cats are willing to brave the rain now and get a bit of air. !!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-12-2018, 10:33 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

HI Dinky lovely to hear from you. Thats a shame about the job but Willow comes first x i am the same with mine x I definitely understand where you are coming from.

Im sure you will get a ob closer to home. I will keep everything crossed for you.

My lot are fine. Barney is stiff just now after his walks in teh morning but its just because it is so cold outside and we walk early in the morning so they can have a good walk before we go to work. Thankfully mu hubby can be in from 3pm so they are in from about 8am until then and they are fine.

My work is actually going really well. I have built up a good reputation throughout my area and with the team down south so i am looking to build on it and progress. I am off for a few days next week which i am looking forward to as Hubby and i are going to go to the christmas markets and i am meeting a work colleague for lunch and shopping on one of the days which will be nice.