Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #1

Is anybody out there Tuesday?

It is VERY foggy here today- I can hardly see across to the next house. I told Tolly he needed a hi vis jacket to go out but he wasn't impressed with the idea. He wasn't impressed by the weather either and is back in snoozing whilst Smudge is still exploring. Cleo is in the 'office' with me having eaten a sachet and a half already

I've optimistically got a wash going as the forecast says it will brighten up- if not the 'office' doubles as a drying room. I'm busy planning for a couple of school sessions this week- how to explain how long ago 900 000 years was to 7 year olds is a challenge!

Hope all cats and their staff are well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-09-2014, 11:52 AM   #2

Re: Is anybody out there Tuesday?

Morning CS - I'm here. Sad about your fog, lovely sunshine here. Why don't you send your washing over here and I'll peg it out on my line to dry?

Had a busy day with appointments in Chichester yesterday. Spent and hour and a half in the optician. Worryingly I am being referred to the ophthalmic dept at the hospital for possible glaucoma. Then I had to go for a dental check-up, which happily was all OK. Feel a bit shattered today. OH is out playing golf; the dogs are dozing and the cats are both out and about. Kizzy has been quite active lately which is not normal for her. She seems fine and playful but I always am a bit worried when their routines alter. May just be the season and the weather. I always suspect thyroid. She is 6 or 7 now but I know I'm a bit of a worrywort.

Hope you get inspiration about the timeline explanation CS - I'm not sure I would be able to grasp just how long ago 900,000 years was either!

Enjoy your day peeps!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
16-09-2014, 12:44 PM   #3

Afternoon CS and Angie. Hope all is well at the ophthalmic dept Angie. I tend to worry about my eyes as my Dad has macular degeneration. Thank God for sachets CS, if I open a tin, it goes off so quick because only Fecto eats tinned food! Barnes has been in and out and in and out this morning. Fecto is zonked out after eating his weight in mince!! Big Fooze and Inky have had their morning fuss, Swirl is asleep with Fecto. They've all had treats.

Off to the market later for fresh fruit, much better than the supermarket and cheaper. Got cards to do, just finished a 36 years sober one for a cricket fan. It says 36 FOR NO WICKET. Got a 60 years old one, a 9 years sober and a graduation for a MA in music. Busy, busy. Step Dads birthday next Monday so he gets a bottle of Apple Brandy and a Highland Calf card and Highland cow mug.

Saw some Toffee Apple Cider at the local veg and craft show on Saturday. Only the 2nd time in 23 years I've regretted not being able to drink!!

All sorts of categories I could have entered, must have a bash next year. Sweet peas,, begonias and cross stitch I think. Do you ever enter shows with your work Angie?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #4

good afternoon everyone from super sunny Preston.
Angie, i'm sorry to hear you have been referred, i guess it's better if any problems are picked up and can then be dealt with.
FM you sound like you have been and are busy with the cards, how nice for people to receive a handmade one.
CS, good luck with the time explanation, like Angie i too would struggle with that one.
I've been very busy lately, last week we looked after my son and partners cat, then saturday i was at a doll fair.
Today i have been car booting and shopping.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-09-2014, 09:41 PM   #5

Massively busy today. We have a v important new business presentation in Sweden on Friday and onus is on me to do the majority of the work. Have been working from home as it's quiet with just the 3 kitties for company.

Having to organise a taxi for the boys as only girls' boarding is open at the moment (refurb).