Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-09-2014, 06:21 PM   #1

late daily sunday

Good evening,

Is anyone there? Hope you are all having a great sunday and thats why there is no daily yet. We have had a fairly lzy day after barneys bug walk this morning which he did great with a passing runner which is normally a trigger for bad behaviour but we used training techniques we learned last night and they worked. We have signed upto a 7week course with the trainers.

Been to costco today and then back home to just relax, watching tv and then an early night for work (training) tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-09-2014, 07:54 PM   #2

Re: late daily sunday

Hi, just busy doing shopping and cleaning windows followed by a long run. I'm now trying to tempt Cleo to eat- she is not always that interested in food these days, poor old girl is getting on a bit but she does still enjoy chasing balls up and down the landing!

I'm glad Barney behaved with the runner- dogs scare me when they come bounding up when I'm out running- I usually walk when I see one.

Hope everyone is well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-09-2014, 07:56 PM   #3

he is always on lead CS as his recall isnt great with us but is good with the dog walker!! He does lunge though which is what we are trying to get under control with triggers such as dogs, walkers, runner, cyclists so hopefully this training will keep helping

Hope you manage to get cleo to eat, i worry when harris doesnt eat as that was a sign that he was poorly last year.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
14-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #4

Good for Barney. We did have trouble with Scout and bikes and pushchairs but the other day about 20 bikes came past her and she was so overwhelmed she didn't chase any! Had a whizz round the 2nd hand market and got a bunch of embroidery threads for 20p. Went to watch the Colts team beat Oswestry, a really good game with some good up and coming players. A cracking, tough little flanker, fearless. Watching how the Ark was built now. Sorry to hear Cleo isn't eating properly CS. When Chubbiz was off his food OH boiled up chicken and rice together and made small portions, including the jelly, and froze them so Chubz could have a couple a day. He especially loved the jelly.