Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-09-2014, 11:00 AM   #1

bright Saturday

Morning everyone

Lovely here today. Was foggy in the woods at 630am though!! Had barney out on his long line this morning and he did great again on it Took th ecar for its MOT so waiting to hear back, should pass but there are a couple of little things that might fail it.

No idea what the plan is for day time, got the reactivity session tonight with dogs trust so should be interesting

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-09-2014, 01:07 PM   #2

Re: bright Saturday

Good morning Pamela and all to follow.Still pouring with rain here and it's nearly midnight.Good luck for the MOT and hope your session tonight goes well.My eldest daughter, Brenna, is on her way to Milan this evening. She has just taken off from Dubai 30 minutes ago and will be pleased when she arrives at her destination.She is having her 4th baby early December and is not enjoying the flying at all, but had to go for her job.I have her youngest with me - hes 13 months old and is already missing mummy. Poor wee Tobiah won't see her for 2 weeks. It's going to be a long 2 weeks for him.
Hope everyone has a great day and love to all Catsey cats.I'm off to bed now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #3

Re: bright Saturday

Afternoon Pamela and Dinky .... sun and cloud here today but dry and not as fresh feeling as it has been lately. Even my OH had to put a fleece on a couple of days ago! It's the Revival meet at Goodwood this w/end and they had Lancaster bombers there this morning. We think we heard them, but didn't see them. Better luck hopefully tomorrow when they come back.

I see that there are rumours of sightings of the Northern Lights over Cumbria last night ......... someone posted photos of a glimmer at "the other place". Just wondered if any of our members in Scotland have seen them? I did think the lights are more usually sighted in the winter but don't know really!

Hope you learn lots at the reactive dogs session this evening Pamela .... I look forward to hearing about it!

Your poor daughter dinky, having to fly for work. I'm glad that my job never sent me off anywhere - the furthest I had to go was Birmingham. My OH travelled a lot though. Hope your little grandson settles.

Ear rubs and chin tickles for Catsey cats and dogs from me - have a good day folks.