Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #1

foggy start Friday

Morning everyone. Second attempt postings Daily today, first 1 seems to have disappeared!!

Terribly sad news about the dog home in Manchester. Feel soo sad for all the dogs who lost their lives and for the people who went in to rescue as many as they could.

In training today and for the next 4weeks as my role and another department have merged so training on the other departments duties.

Not much planned tonight as early start tomorrow due to car going for mot. Also going to a reactivity session run by dogs trust tomorrow night. Should be quite interesting.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and extra special chin tickles and hugs to our pets xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-09-2014, 11:57 AM   #2

Re: foggy start Friday

Good morning Pamela and all to follow. I just got my re-vamped computer back today, so I've got a lot of news to catch up on. I do hope that everyone is well and all cats, dogs and other creatures are happy and thriving.It's terrible being without a computer . Never again will I be without one.Pamela, yes, it's so sad about the dog home. Good luck with your car tomorrow and enjoy your dog trust session tomorrow evening. It's just started raining here after a beautiful day, so I'm off to bed. Have a great day everyone.