Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #1

Thursday I think

Helloooooo- quiet in here! I think it's Thursday- one of the problems of working at home, I can lose track of the week.
Not much to report- slogging away trying, and currently failing, to get more work, looking after moggies, running, housework, gardening. Off to Leicester to visit Mum and Dad tomorrow.
That's it for me at the moment.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
11-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #2

Re: Thursday I think

Evening CS, sounds like you don't have time for more work! Had an eventful day today. Went shopping, lost my phone, thought it had been stolen. Rang the number and what I thought was a child answered it. I was quite cross. Drove round for an hour or more looking for the address she gave me, thought it was bogus. Went to police station to report it stolen, panicking cos I thought I would end up with a massive bill, its on contract. Very nice policewoman rang my number, found out a very nice lady had found it and tried to get in touch with me via numbers on my phone. Bought her large box of Thorntons and grovelled profusely when we got to her house. Very grateful to get my phone back, for honest people and competent police.