Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-09-2014, 02:40 PM   #1

Tutti-Frutti Tuesday

Hi folks - thought as there wasn't a daily, I'd start one. I see from "the other place" (sounds a bit parliamentary!) that PP is safely in USA with her family, so she won't be around to start daily threads for a while.

Not much going on - building work next door noisy today with drilling; OH is off playing golf; dogs and cats are asleep. I've just washed down the kitchen cupboards which suddenly seemed to have been covered with dirty fingerprints (and there's only 2 people living here - can't blame dogs or cats as they don't tend to leave distinct fingerprints!). Having a mug of tea now and a little rest.

Hope all are well today?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
09-09-2014, 06:15 PM   #2

Re: Tutti-Frutti Tuesday

All quiet here. Washing on the line, about to scale Mount Ironing. Dogs taken to the river, Fagin saw his best friend, Wilson. They had a great time play fighting. Cat food arrived today so I was able to 'cut' the Sanabelle dry food with some different stuff. All cats seem to like the new stuff. Had to feed Big Fooze under the bed, he likes it there. He dabbed Inky from under there as Inky passed by. He went right up in the air, all 4 paws off the ground and turned completely round in mid air. I could almost hear Big Fooze chuckling. Got to go and get Fecto his early evening mince now, he's almost sat on the keyboard, I can take a hint.

My kitchen cupboards get very dirty where the dogs rub against them, it's dreadful when they come in wet and shake before we get chance to dry them.