Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #1

Aero Sunday

Morning everyone, been up early and out with Barney this morning. OH and i have had him out on the long line the past 2 mornings and he has been fantastic!! Responding everytime. Possibly going for a coffee with a friend and her baby today.

We went to OHs grans house last night which is the first the family has been together since his dads funeral and had a lovely night catching up with soo many family members and tryingt o rebuild family connections.

Hope you all have a lovely day Chin tickles and pets to every catsey furbaby

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #2

Re: Aero Sunday

Morning Pamela! Glad to hear that Barney is doing so well - I send him a "Good Boy" and a virtual treat! Nice that your OH's family is reconnecting, hope that all goes well. Enjoy your coffee and chat.

My hand has almost returned to it's normal size, but is still a bit itchy at times. I did feel a bit groggy for a couple of days, b****y wasp.

Cats have bought a shrew in this morning and let it loose - it's been in the bedroom and I watched it squeeze itself under the door and out into the hall - Kizzy is guarding in the scriptorium just now, so I expect that's where the poor wee creature is atm. I'd try and catch it myself and take it outside but it's way too quick for me!

Enjoy your Sunday folks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-09-2014, 01:30 PM   #3

Re: Aero Sunday

Good news about Barney, I love that name, haven't seen him but I bet it suits him. Glad to hear your hand is returning to normal Angie, horseflies do that to me. I should have bought shares in the Calamine Lotion factory!!

Hope you catch your shrew, my Mum's cats do that all the time. They like to announce their 'gift' as well. There are often shrews, mice, slow worms, lizards, etc wandering round my Mum's kitchen!! My brother put his rigger boots on one morning and set off up the track to the main road, going to work. When he got to the top gate he felt something move so he stopped the pickup, took his boot off and there was a little field mouse looking up at him. It had a lucky escape.

Taking all dogs to the waterfall on the river later. They can swim there and they love it. Free hydrotherapy!! Fagin is laid out on the rug in front of us at the moment, he looks like a sleeping dragon. Must get to grips with Photobucket again, oh heck! Lots of fuss to all furries, feline, canine and otherwise and of course featheries.