Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
10-09-2014, 09:09 PM   #11

Re: Me in the Aberdeen Voice

I fully respect what you do Elaine and in the long term it must help more dogs be saved. I fully believe education is the way forward, and hopefully if money goes towards neutering, education and rescue centres it means more dogs are saved in that country.
I feel the cost of transporting one dog to Britain would fund the rescue of many more dogs in the country itself.
Don't get me wrong, I can understand why people try to help, but when 21 dogs are PTS in Britain a day in pounds, why not save them?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
10-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #12

Re: Me in the Aberdeen Voice

Wow, great reporting. I wish the RSPCA and SPCA would do more about puppy farming. The Kennel Club could surely do something as well. OH saw an article a few days ago about someone in America that had very badly treated his dog and the judge gave him 15 and 1/2 years hard labour with no chance of parole and would have given him longer if he could. Hurray, I wish it would happen here. I would also like to see schoolchildren educated about how to behave with dogs and other animals.