Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #1

Thorntons Thursday

Afternoon all! Lots of attention focused on our little nation today, Barak Obama went to the school that my friends grand-daughter attends in Rogerstone, Newport. The kids were all agog with excitement

It's a warm but cloudy day here today, I went out. For some last minute things to pack, some comfy slip on shoes and travel toiletries. Also, to get bulk buys of cat food and litter so my daughter doesn't have to worry for the first week or so.

Hope you are feeling better today Angie, wasp stings are nasty. I remember my only one and that was in 1976 on the day I got my O level results, it hurt like mad! My mother applied a Reckitts Blue bag to it, an old fashioned remedy. I can't recall it helping

Be happy all, take care x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
04-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #2

Re: Thorntons Thursday

Wow PP, how brilliant is that?! What a great day for the kids. Ouch on the wasp sting Angie, hope it stops hurting very soon.

Lazy day today, been looking at kittens on our local RSPCA website. Seen one that looks just like Fecto when he was a baby. I've left a message on their voicemail! Eek!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-09-2014, 08:54 PM   #3

Re: Thorntons Thursday

oooooo how exciting FM
Glad you have got all your shopping organised Nette.
Been back to work today, it was an inset day and i was asked to stay for the afternoon as well.
Came home and made potato cakes which weren't very nice really. They were quite gooey, think i'll have to get a proper recipe and try again.
Finished catching up with the gardens now, well for a few days anyway.