Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #1

Curly Wurly Wednesday

Morning all ........ gloriously warm sunny day here. Bedding out on the line, will be dry very quickly. OH is cleaning his car as it is going in for service/MOT on Friday. Dogs and cats all dozing.

Hope weather is good where you are .... when OH and I went out to work, September was the month of our annual fortnight's holiday, after the kids had gone back to school. Haven't had a holiday for years now (every day is a holiday!) but rather wish we were off somewhere ... the beginning of autumn always makes me want to migrate I suppose!

Yola - glad your tomatoes are good! I'm really looking forward to more photos of your new red baby!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM   #2

Re: Curly Wurly Wednesday

Hi angie and those to follow. Not much happening here today. Just the usual work. I did find out today that Wentworth is back on tonight so that's my programs sorted for tonight.

Enjoy the sunshine angie it's overcast here today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #3

Hi, it's overcast here. I've just got back form a team building morning at an out door centre with the staff from the local school- I've just started at the Chair of Governors so went along. It was fun but crawling blindfolded through tunnels isn't something I'd want to do every day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #4

evening all.
It's been a nice warm day weather wise, not particularly sunny but nice all the same.
I've been catching up with gardening the last two days and Howard has started to decorate the lounge.
My legs are very sore from last nights yoga, had to stop one of the postures as i got cramp.
Back to work tomorrow, what a shock to the system,lol.
Pamela, i'm looking forward to wentworth too and also my zoo. Some good things starting up again, including dallas tomorrow.
CS, the team building sounds interesting.
Angie, do you not fancy a holiday or is it too tricky with the pets ?

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
03-09-2014, 09:41 PM   #5

Shelley I haven't been on hols since 2005, been concentrating on mortgage and just happy here with the furrkids. and as you say, there's always Dallas to look forward to.
Angie, perfect still day here too down the road from you for wildlife rehab and release. Night night all.